• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Dipping": Can I Be Team Leader & Do Pampered Chef Fundraiser?

In summary, the conversation revolves around the individual's concerns about potentially "double dipping" by being both a fundraiser coordinator and consultant for their team. However, it is determined that as long as they are transparent about their dual roles, there should be no issue with them leading the fundraiser and receiving commission. It is also suggested to discuss these concerns with the team and the American Cancer Society to ensure everyone is on the same page. Overall, the individual is committed to making the fundraiser a success and supporting a great cause.
shano
I know this is the wrong spot but I really need an answer.

I think I saw this somewhere here on the board but I dont want to look through 20+ pages. I am the team leader for our local Breast Cancer Walk for the American Cancer Society. I know that we could raise money by doing a PC fundraiser.
But what I am wondering is this: By beibg a consultant and the team leader is this ok? Should someone else do the fundraiser or should someone else be the team leader? I really dont want to lose the commission though. Is this called double dipping?

I'm not sure when it comes to the technicalities. However, I don't see any reason why you couldn't do both. The fundraiser money is not going directly into your pocket so I can't see how it would be double dipping. You could call home office about it and ask to make sure but I really don't see any problem with you doing both!!

I did a fundraiser in May for the Relay for Life. I am a team member not the team captain. I ask all of the teams for get involved (there were 37) only 5 teams fif the fundraiser. I had the check made out to the lady that was in charge of the Realy for Life at the cancer Society. I gave her a list of who should get what($ amount) when the check came in. Everything worked out well.

The 5 teams together collected $4,482.50. I have 5 bookings. There check was for $687.38

Thank you. I really want this fundraiser to go well. The walk is in Oct but I know that I have to get going on this. So there is enough time to sell, and turn it in etc. THANKS!

Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I completely understand your concerns about potentially "double dipping" by being both a fundraiser coordinator and a consultant for your team. However, as long as you are transparent with your team and the American Cancer Society about your dual roles, there should be no issue with you leading the fundraiser and receiving commission. In fact, it may even benefit your team to have a consultant leading the fundraiser, as you have the knowledge and expertise to make it a successful event. I would suggest discussing your concerns with your team and the American Cancer Society to ensure everyone is on the same page. Best of luck with the fundraiser and thank you for supporting such a great cause!

Related to Double Dipping": Can I Be Team Leader & Do Pampered Chef Fundraiser?

1. Can I Be Team Leader & Do Pampered Chef Fundraiser?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to become a team leader and participate in fundraisers. As a team leader, you can train and mentor other consultants while also earning income from your own sales. You can also use your position as a team leader to organize and facilitate Pampered Chef fundraisers for your community or organization.

2. How do I become a team leader with Pampered Chef?

To become a team leader with Pampered Chef, you must first be an active consultant for at least three months and have at least $1,250 in personal sales. You must also have at least one active frontline consultant on your team. Once you meet these requirements, you can submit an application to become a team leader through your consultant's website.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef commission towards a fundraiser?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use your commission towards a fundraiser. This can be a great way to support your community or organization while also earning income from your sales. You can also choose to donate a portion or all of your commission to the fundraiser, depending on your personal preference.

4. How do I organize a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To organize a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can first reach out to your consultant or a team leader in your area. They can assist you in setting up the fundraiser and provide you with all the necessary materials and information. You can also visit the Pampered Chef website to learn more about hosting a fundraiser and access resources such as flyers and order forms.

5. What are the benefits of doing a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

There are several benefits to doing a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Not only does it allow you to support a cause or organization you care about, but it also gives you the opportunity to introduce others to high-quality Pampered Chef products. As a consultant, you can earn income from the fundraiser, and as a customer, you can support a good cause while purchasing useful and innovative kitchen products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shano
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • pamperedalf