• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I effectively handle fundraising for a large team of athletes?

In summary, the lady I met talked about Team in Training and how they raise money for a set amount. They train together and support each other, and she said that there are 25 people on the team. Any suggestions on how to best raise money for the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society would be appreciated.
ihavethetools
I met a lady who does Team in Training. They are athletes who train for free and in return raise money for Leukemia/Lymphoma Society, a set amount that they set as a goal.

This particular lady is a team leader and she has people with her that each do the same. In other words, each are responsible for their own fundraising, and the athletes train together and support each other. I believe she said this is 25 people!

Any suggestions on how best to handle this? My thoughts are to handle each individually as it's own fund raiser, doing a fund raising show for each person that wants to. I'm not sure that my friend is 'seeing' it this way. I think she may be thinking to have one HUGE fund raiser at her house, where all the team will invite all their people. :eek:

This could be huge and I want to do it right! Both for maintaining a good reputation, AND for doing what's right for the LLS.

Kris

Yes, it would be better to do it individually...that's kind of how the Team FR works.

However, you could also do it as a bigger group to ensure they'd get the bigger percent. Just have them use order forms that track the member's name, and online, have them put that person's name in the address field (first line after customer's name before customer address). Then it's up to the group to divvy the PC check accordingly.

HTH

I would do what Lisa said except I would have a fundraiser kick-off show with the entire team...then if the team members wanted to do individual shows you could do that as well, but at the very least you could send each team member away with a packet that contained 10 catty's and 20 order forms with the expectation that each gets a minimum of 10 orders. If each did just that the fundraiser would be a $7500 show!!

GREAT idea Andrea, now I have a direction to go when I call her today!!!

Thanks!

Kris

I hope it goes well....keep us posted!

What types of fundraisers work best with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef fundraisers work best with groups that have a large and engaged network of supporters, such as schools, churches, and sports teams. These types of fundraisers typically have the most success in reaching their fundraising goals.

How much money can a group typically raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount a group can raise varies depending on the size of the group and their fundraising efforts. However, on average, groups can earn 15-20% of their total sales in profit. With Pampered Chef's high-quality products, this can add up to a significant amount of money raised.

Can Pampered Chef fundraisers be done entirely online?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to host a virtual or online fundraiser. This allows groups to reach a wider audience and make it easy for supporters to participate without leaving their homes. Virtual fundraisers also have the same profit potential as traditional in-person fundraisers.

What type of support does Pampered Chef offer for fundraisers?

Pampered Chef provides a dedicated fundraising consultant to help guide groups through the entire fundraising process. This includes providing marketing materials, order forms, and tips for maximizing sales. Additionally, our customer service team is available to assist with any questions or concerns.

How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

The length of a fundraiser can vary, but we recommend running it for 2-3 weeks. This gives supporters enough time to place their orders and for the group to reach their fundraising goals. However, if needed, fundraisers can be extended or shortened to fit the group's specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• I Have the Tools
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • sarahsellcm