• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Success: $1600 Raised for Soccer Team with Online and Paper Orders!

In summary, the "I Want More, Fundraisers!" program allows groups and organizations to raise funds by selling Pampered Chef products. To get started, simply fill out an online application form and receive a fundraising consultant who will guide you through the process and provide necessary materials and resources. A wide range of Pampered Chef products are available for fundraising and groups can earn between 10-15% of total sales, with potential for even more through bonuses. There is no minimum or maximum order requirement, but selling more can result in higher earnings.
mspibb
Gold Member
My co-worker asked me about doing a fund raiser for her son's soccer team to earn some money for a tournament entry fee. I thought the online orders were pretty good but today she brought me the paper ones. $1600! AND I didn't have to tote a thing! Well I did stay up late one night printing order forms and putting stickers on catalogs! I also promised to get them 25% BUT I am less than $800 away from 1/2 price conference!
Whoo-hoo!:love:

That rocks! Congrats and Kudos! As you said, I want more fundraisers too! Especially with results like that! lol

That's awesome! Fundraisers can be such a great way to support a team or organization, and it sounds like you did a great job with the online orders. It's amazing that you were able to raise $1600 without even having to physically sell anything. And getting them 25% is a great deal, especially since you're so close to earning half off your conference fee. Keep up the good work!

1. How does the "I Want More, Fundraisers!" program work?

The "I Want More, Fundraisers!" program allows groups and organizations to raise funds by selling Pampered Chef products. The group will receive a percentage of the sales and can earn additional bonuses based on the total amount sold.

2. How do we get started with the "I Want More, Fundraisers!" program?

To get started, simply fill out the online application form on the Pampered Chef website. Once your application is approved, you will receive a fundraising consultant who will guide you through the process and provide all the necessary materials and resources.

3. What products are available for fundraising through the "I Want More, Fundraisers!" program?

There is a wide range of Pampered Chef products available for fundraising, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products. Your fundraising consultant can provide you with a catalog and help you select the best products for your fundraiser.

4. How much can our group expect to earn through the "I Want More, Fundraisers!" program?

The amount your group can earn will depend on the total sales and bonuses earned. Typically, groups can earn between 10-15% of the total sales, with the potential to earn even more through bonuses. Your fundraising consultant can give you a better estimate based on your specific fundraising goals.

5. Is there a minimum or maximum order requirement for the "I Want More, Fundraisers!" program?

There is no minimum or maximum order requirement for the "I Want More, Fundraisers!" program. You can sell as much or as little as you'd like and still earn a percentage of the sales. However, keep in mind that the more you sell, the more you can earn through bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • tvwalsh72
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ihavethetools
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies