• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Relay For Life Fundraiser | Catalog, Order Forms & More for Team Members

In summary, the Relay For Life Fundraiser is an annual event organized by the American Cancer Society to raise funds for cancer research, celebrate survivors, and remember loved ones lost. As a Pampered Chef team member, you can participate by hosting a party and donating a portion of sales, or by joining or creating a team for the relay event. Pampered Chef is a proud partner of the fundraiser and offers materials for teams to use in their fundraising efforts, which can be accessed through their account. Teams can also personalize the order forms with their information to promote their participation in the fundraiser.
cookinmelissa
I am doing a fund raiser with my daughters schools Relay For Life team. The captain does not want to do a kick off. So I am just going to send her a catalog, order forms and the break down sheet for each person.

I just need some kind of letter to put with the packages I am giving out to explain everything. Does anyone have something like this?

It's ok. I found 3 different letters that I am going to some how combine.

Would you mind posting it? I am doing a catalog HWC fundraiser and was looking for a letter to send out or pass out. Thanks

What is Relay For Life Fundraiser?

Relay For Life Fundraiser is an annual fundraising event organized by the American Cancer Society. It brings together communities to celebrate cancer survivors, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against cancer.

How can I participate in Relay For Life Fundraiser?

As a Pampered Chef team member, you can participate in Relay For Life Fundraiser by hosting a Pampered Chef party and donating a portion of the sales to the American Cancer Society. You can also join or create a team to participate in the relay event and raise funds through various activities.

What is the role of Pampered Chef in Relay For Life Fundraiser?

Pampered Chef is a proud partner of the American Cancer Society and actively supports Relay For Life Fundraiser. As a Pampered Chef team member, you have the opportunity to use our products to raise funds for this important cause.

How do I get the Relay For Life Fundraiser catalog and order forms?

You can access the Relay For Life Fundraiser materials by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting the "Fundraisers" tab. From there, you can download the catalog, order forms, and other materials to help you with your fundraising efforts.

Can I customize the Relay For Life Fundraiser order forms with my team's information?

Yes, you can add your team's information, including team name and fundraising goal, to the order forms before printing them. This will help personalize the forms and make them more effective in promoting your team's participation in Relay For Life Fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gothim0802
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
3girls