• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Donating to Relay for Life: Cool n Serve Tray, Gift Cert, Recipe Card, Catalog

In summary, Lisa is donating a baking pan, batter bowl, brownie mix box, spatula, and gift certificate for a raffle for a Relay for life fundraiser.
mmmsarah3
I am donating a product and gift certificate for a raffle for a Relay for life fundraiser. I have a cool n serve tray, a gift certificate in an envelope with my business card and a recipe card and a catalog.

Should I include a letter or little note in there? If so, what should it say?

Also, any ideas on how to wrap or present this?

I like to put raffle or auction items in a reusable shopping bag. Then I make two 3 x 5 cards with a listing of the products and their retail value. I attach one to the bag handle with a pretty ribbon. The other I provide to the person running the raffle/auction. That way they can include the information in their talk or their booklet, or whatever.I include a note in the bag that says, "Congratulations and thank you for your donation to [cause]. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or I can help you in any way." I sign it, of course, with my full contact information.

Perfect! Thank You!!!

I put the gift, a full or mini catalog, a business card and I now put in a note too. If it's a door prize, it's a Congrats on winning note. For raffles, it's a thank you for supporting ______ note.My notes have the PC logo at the top, the date of the event, the appropriate verbiage for how they acquired the item(s) ... then I also list the PC Item #, Name of the item and the retail price for their purchase. I also tell them how long the warranty is valid & let them know that if they have any questions or warranty issues they can contact me or they can call PC at ... and let them know that they won this raffle on [date] and it was donated by Consultant #_____. Then I sign it with my regular PC signature which includes my title, phone #, e-mail address and web address. Now that I have a business FB page, I add that too.I either use cellophane & a ribbon, or a PC Logo clear bag & curly ribbon tied on the handles. Hope that helps! ;)

thanks y'all! i am donating product for a fundraiser for a friend who was just diagnosed with ms.....
~carla

I generally do a "basket" or theme....and I've got 2 to get ready within next few days...one for Golf Tournament which is for a scholarship fund in honor or a fallen hero to our community and then the local libraries annual Blueberry Festival. Anyway, I put whatever merchandise I've got around and make a listing of value for host of benefit and I have them sign, so I have proof of donations.

I also include a calendar and catalog and 2 coupons...#1....FREE SHOW within a certain time and I list for within 75 miles of my home....and I've added this...***If you book a show within 3 months of benefit, I’ll donate 10% of YOUR show guest sales to (Cause)***

and I include #2.....Please accept this additional gift* of $10 in
Pampered Chef products as my gift to you! Happy Shopping!!

On both, I say that they are only redeemable through me..and I've also added this now......Price of items will be charged as in current catalog at time of order

As I've given out certificates with books and they wait until next catalog to redeem and WHAM they don't want to pay difference in price....I've been nice, as I had one lady who worked for an atty. say, you have nothing on your certificate that prices are subject to change or anything, so I made up the above blurb.

HTH
Lisa

I need some raffle donation ideas. any suggestions? Last year I did the grill basket with a rub, grill cookbook, silicone basting brush. Don't want to spend a whole lot but want it to look good.

Thanks!

Here's what I've been using as a raffle donation:

square baking pan
classic batter bowl
Season's Best
mini-serve spatula
1 box brownie mix

I set the batter bowl inside the baking pan. I tie the mini-serve spatula to the handle of the batter bowl. Then I put the brownie mix box inside the BB. I also add a SB, a catalog, a business card and a gift certificate (redeemable through me) inside the BB. I put cellophane wrap around the whole thing, and tie it with a ribbon and bow.

I've done this several times, but so far, nobody has redeemed the gift certificate. :grumpy: I've put an expiration date on them (for 3 months away) so they don't get put aside and forgotten. It still hasn't helped, though.

1. How much of the proceeds from purchasing the Cool n Serve Tray will be donated to Relay for Life?

For every Cool n Serve Tray purchased, $2 will be donated to Relay for Life.

2. Can I donate a Pampered Chef gift certificate to be used as a fundraiser for Relay for Life?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers gift certificates that can be used for fundraising events. You can purchase a gift certificate and donate it to your Relay for Life team to use for a raffle or silent auction.

3. Are there any special recipes featured on the recipe card that will benefit Relay for Life?

Yes, Pampered Chef has created a special "Relay for Life" themed recipe that will be featured on the recipe card. For every recipe card purchased, $1 will be donated to Relay for Life.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef catalog to fundraise for Relay for Life?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef catalog to fundraise for Relay for Life. Simply collect orders from friends and family and a portion of the sales will be donated to Relay for Life. Be sure to mention the fundraiser and provide your team's name when submitting the orders.

5. Is there a limit to how much Pampered Chef will donate to Relay for Life through these products and services?

Pampered Chef will donate up to $20,000 to Relay for Life through sales of the Cool n Serve Tray, gift certificates, recipe card, and catalog orders. So be sure to spread the word and help us reach our goal!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AliiciaS
  • chefkacey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies