• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Pack....looking for Ideas!

In summary, a message went out at work and they are looking for donations for the silent auction for the GCWCC (Gov't of Canada Workplace Charitable Campaign). I thought this would be a great opportunity to let people know about my business, since we have to be careful working for the government on how we market these things. There are about 1,300 employees in the Department.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
So, a message went out at work and they are looking for donations for the silent auction for the GCWCC (Gov't of Canada Workplace Charitable Campaign). I thought this would be a great opportunity to let people know about my business, since we have to be careful working for the government on how we market these things. There are about 1,300 employees in the Department.

Here's what I thought I would put together (all or a combination of):
- Gift certificate
- "Free cooking show"
- Season's Best
- Small item, like the mini-whipper or mini-serving spatula
- A catalog
- Couple of recipe cards
- May bake a little something to go along with it all

I'd love any ideas/feedback you guys might have. I'd also love some ideas on how you would package this together.

The pack sounds great. I have just haven't had any luck with getting any business from anything like that. In fact, I did have a GC that I donated to a silent auction and it was bought, just never redeemed. Great for the school, not so great for me!:eek:

I just gave a silent auction basket to a nursery school. It had the following in it.2x med cranberry squares
1x dots round bowl
1x small bamboo tongs
new sprinkles
finger guard
5 twix it clips
seasons best
certificate for a free show and $25 off their order at their showit came out to be pretty pricey all together, but it looked pretty good :) I bought a fall themed basket, filled it with straw filling stuff and put all the stuff in, then cellophane around with a twit it clip holding it at the top. I can post a pic if youd like. I love doing baskets and I hope I can do more!!

Oooooh
PCwithStay-C said:
I just gave a silent auction basket to a nursery school. It had the following in it.

2x med cranberry squares
1x dots round bowl
1x small bamboo tongs
new sprinkles
finger guard
5 twix it clips
seasons best
certificate for a free show and $25 off their order at their show

it came out to be pretty pricey all together, but it looked pretty good :) I bought a fall themed basket, filled it with straw filling stuff and put all the stuff in, then cellophane around with a twit it clip holding it at the top. I can post a pic if youd like. I love doing baskets and I hope I can do more!!

That sounds pretty! I would love to see a pic. I love doing baskets for gifts around holidays too. And of course I use my PC stuff. Only I don't have any pictures. But this year I will definitely try to take pics.

I think the GC is a great idea!! If they redeem it, it will be great for you. Hopefully for much more than it's worth. GC for free product at their show is a great idea too!! I love theme baskets!

Pizza lover's
Dessert lover's
A Baker's Gift box or basket!

Debbie :D

Love the idea of a gift basket! If it's not too much trouble, I'd love to see a pic! :)

sure, i will post it this afternoon. i will have to load in onto my computer!

Gift Certificate
sfdavis918 said:
The pack sounds great. I have just haven't had any luck with getting any business from anything like that. In fact, I did have a GC that I donated to a silent auction and it was bought, just never redeemed. Great for the school, not so great for me!:eek:
Was this an actual Pampered Chef gift certificate, or was this one you created so that it is only redeemed through you?

Sorry this has taken so long, my daughter has been sick :( so here are a couple of pics, sorry they arent too great. They are clickable to make them bigger.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f141/stacey_liltate/Picture004-3.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f141/stacey_liltate/Picture002-5.jpg

This is what I put in an envelope for the free show and $25 off.

Attachments

• THANK YOU.doc
    294.5 KB · Views: 498
Last edited:
Just out of curiosity...how much were you out for each of those baskets? They are really cute by the way.

Thank you so much for posting Stacey!! The baskets look beautiful. I think that's what I'll do....just have to figure out what exactly to put in it. Love the letter too! :)

Hope your DD is feeling better!!

krzymomof4 said:
Just out of curiosity...how much were you out for each of those baskets? They are really cute by the way.

Thanks :) It was just one basket, and all together including the basket and the $25 off and the free show Im out about $125!! :eek: I know its alot, but the silent auction that it is for, most of the baskets run from $100 and up!!

PChefPEI said:
Thank you so much for posting Stacey!! The baskets look beautiful. I think that's what I'll do....just have to figure out what exactly to put in it. Love the letter too! :)

Hope your DD is feeling better!!

Your welcome, I love to make baskets and I really think that they look good no matter what goes in them, as long as you buy the right size basket. Just make sure you decide what your going to put in it first, then buy the basket so it will be the perfect size. Good Luck :thumbup:

And thankfully she is today!! Has not been a happy last few days :yuck:

Related to Gift Pack....looking for Ideas!

1. What are some popular gift packs available at Pampered Chef?

Some popular gift packs available at Pampered Chef include the "Ultimate Grilling Gift Set" which includes a grill pan, BBQ sauce, and a basting brush, and the "Baker's Delight Set" which includes a stoneware baking dish and a spatula.

2. Can I customize a gift pack with specific products?

Yes, you can customize a gift pack with specific products by choosing the "Build Your Own Gift Pack" option on our website. Simply select the products you want to include and we will package them together for you.

3. Are there any gift packs specifically for beginners?

Yes, we have a "Cooking Basics Gift Pack" that is perfect for beginners. It includes essential kitchen tools such as a chef's knife, cutting board, and vegetable peeler, as well as a cookbook with easy and delicious recipes.

4. Do you offer gift wrapping for gift packs?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping for an additional fee. You can add gift wrapping to your order at checkout and we will package your gift pack in a beautiful box with a bow and a personalized note.

5. Can I include a gift message with my gift pack?

Yes, you can include a gift message with your gift pack. During checkout, you will have the option to add a personalized message that will be included on a card with your gift pack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies