• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Creative Holiday Gifts? Have You Considered Mini Batter Bowl Ideas?

In summary, the conversation is discussing the idea of creating holiday gifts using mixes and recipes. Suggestions are made for selling the completed bowls or providing the recipe and charging for the batter bowl. The conversation also touches on restrictions for selling items above retail cost and using the mixes as gifts for friends and at shows. The topic of creating layered brownie mixes and the challenges with keeping the layers defined is brought up. The success of using soup mixes as gifts is mentioned, along with the idea of searching for "gifts in a jar" online for more ideas.
pkd09
Silver Member
In reading a recent thread on Celebrate Cookie Mix, Minestrone Soup, Brownie and Chili Mix my mind started working. Has anyone tried putting something together for Real Estate agents, local businesses, PTA for teacher gifts, etc. as holiday gifts? You could either charge $20 for a completed bowl or supply the recipe and charge for the batter bowl. Of course, this could also be done through your PC Web site. Now would be the time to get something like this together to spark ideas for those venues. Any other ideas/thoughts?

You can sell the bowls and provide the recipes. We are not allowed to sell anything for more than the retail cost. My director had a talk with home office about this last year...

When I do the batter bowl mixes, I use them as gifts for friends. I have made them at shows, too. Guests love it! And then I always include the recipes and sell several batter bowls ;)

Have you made the layered brownie one before with the M&M's? Reason I ask is I tried to make two last year and the darn M&M's sunk through the layers below it a bit. I also couldn't get the layers to look as pronounced and defined as the pictures so they weren't as pretty. I'd love to give them to the children's teachers this year, any helpful assembly directions?

I packed the layers realy tight, but the M&Ms still sunk a bit. But I thought it was still very pretty.

The soup was my biggest hit last year!!! I sent it with My John to give in his Secret Santa gift exchange. He pulled one of the teachers who had been to one of my shows in Nov, so it was great for her. I ended up giving her the full recipe so she could make more! lol

I have seen a lot of websites on gifts in a jar. Maybe do a google search on 'gifts in a jar' and see what you come up with.

1. What can I make in the mini batter bowl?

The possibilities are endless! You can make individual servings of cakes, brownies, muffins, dips, sauces, and more.

2. Can I use the mini batter bowl in the oven?

Yes, the mini batter bowl is oven-safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Just be sure to grease it before using.

3. Is the mini batter bowl microwave-safe?

Yes, the mini batter bowl is microwave-safe. It's perfect for quickly melting butter or chocolate for your recipes.

4. How many servings can the mini batter bowl make?

The mini batter bowl has a capacity of 2 cups, so it can make approximately 2-4 servings depending on the recipe and serving size.

5. Can I use the mini batter bowl for non-food purposes?

While the mini batter bowl is designed for food use, it can also be used for non-food purposes such as holding small items or as a decorative piece.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Momma23boys
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mvspenny
  • esavvymom