• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Presenting Pampered Chef: Gift Ideas for Real Estate Clients | Utah Meeting

In summary, the conversation is about the speaker's plans to present Pampered Chef as gifts to clients at an upcoming regional meeting. They discuss different gift ideas, the price limit for agent presents in Utah, and the possibility of offering a discount for orders over $150. One person suggests a "Moving Day Survival Kit" as a unique and useful gift for clients.
BYUSkiBum
Hi,
I am really excited because I called our old agent and she helped me to get time at their next regional meeting (3 different offices) to present Pampered Chef as gifts to give to clients when they close on a house. I will have about 10 minutes to present, so I want to make sure that I cover what will be important to say and that I have a few gift ideas done up to show. Thoughts anyone?
I was thinking that I would start off by intoducing myself, then say a little about the company....represent quality, etc......I could really use some help with some good info here about how great Pampered Chef is....I might even ask who has heard of us before because here in Utah it seems like everyone knows PC...my old agent even said that she LOVES PC and might want to host a show, too, as a side angle.....anyway, then I wanted to show some different packages and explain the pricing, etc. I am thinking that I want to say something about the fact that a gift of PC is something that will last them (my agent gave me a bread basket, which when it was gone, was gone...although I will not down her gift at the meeting of course,) I will say something like.....everytime they use that _______ they will think of you, and when the time comes to sell or buy another home, you will have been on their minds.
I am going to take some treats in....I have an order coming today that has the oval platter on it for me, so I will use that, I think, and I am thinking about making up the holiday bars with the cranberries and almond bark, the brownies from season's best, and I want one other cute trat.....the prezel wreaths? Anyway, I will leave the platter there and arrange to get it from my agent the next day, etc.
Here are my questions....I don't have a ton of stuff because I am a new consultant, but my director said that I could borrow some items from her....I have been looking in the holiday mini catelog for ideas, and I like doing the batter bowl with the towels in it for color and then a few other items, and then tieing a ribbon on with a tag...something professional....here are my qiestions really...
Here is Utah, there is a law that agents presents can not exceed $50 in price....my agent told me that ppl usually do $25-50, which is actually not that much for PC stuff....I wanted to just recreate the Baker's Delight from the holiday catelog, but it would be more like $80 something.....
SO, I was thinking of doing up the batterbowls with the layered brownie mix, or one of the layered things, but does that still seem professional, and do I need to have a food handlers permit if I offer to do those up for th agents to give....I will charge more to cover the cost of my supplies, but I am just not sure if that would be a good idea....
Anyway, this has turned into a novel, but any suggestions would be great.....TIA!

also, I was thinking of offering a 10% discount for orders over $150 (so I can have it count as a show for me) and just running it through under my mom's past host discount or eating some of the commision...., but I would rather do the first, is that unethical, do you think? That would also make it easier to put more in a basket and keep it under the $50.....anyway, any thoughts?

What about a Moving Day Survival Kit, done in the Batter Bowl? Stuff like Tylenol, a couple of bottles of water, a shower curtain liner and hooks, travel sized toiletries, power bars, etc. Maybe a coupon for a nearby pizza place that delivers or something. (Think of that first night in a new home-- everything's in boxes, and you're just too pooped to look for everything!) They'll certainly use the Batter Bowl often, and think of their agent every time. PLUS, they'll think it's a cute gift, and will tell their friends about it-- which is EXACTLY what the agent wants to happen. Be sure to say this in your ten minutes. Their goal is REFERRALS, and a unique, thoughtful gift will be a tremendous help in achieving that.(I am a former agent, so I'm speaking from that perspective.)Good luck!

great idea!That's a great idea! Thanks, anyone else found anything that works/sells well to agents?
TIA,
Christina :)

I sell BBQ kits to a local agent to use as housewarming gifts.

What is the purpose of a real estate meeting?

A real estate meeting is typically held to discuss and plan for various aspects of buying, selling, or managing properties. It may include topics such as market trends, property listings, client needs, and business strategies.

Who typically attends a real estate meeting?

Real estate meetings can be attended by a variety of individuals, depending on the purpose and scope of the meeting. This may include real estate agents, brokers, investors, clients, and other industry professionals.

What are some common topics discussed in a real estate meeting?

Some common topics that may be discussed in a real estate meeting include current market conditions, upcoming property listings, client needs and preferences, marketing strategies, and team or individual performance.

How often are real estate meetings held?

The frequency of real estate meetings can vary depending on the needs and goals of the individuals or team involved. Some may choose to have weekly or monthly meetings, while others may hold them on an as-needed basis.

What are the benefits of attending a real estate meeting?

Attending a real estate meeting can provide valuable insights, updates, and opportunities for collaboration and learning. It can also help individuals and teams stay organized and focused on achieving their goals in the real estate industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • Pamperedchef Marianne
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies