• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Basket Ideas for Real Estate Agency: Tips and Tricks for Bulk Orders

In summary, for a gift basket for a real estate agency, popular items to include are kitchen gadgets, serving platters, cookbooks, and home decor items. To personalize the basket, consider adding engraved cutting boards, customized recipe cards, or a handwritten note. When presenting bulk orders, it is best to use clear cellophane bags or wrapping paper with a ribbon or bow. You can also include promotional materials such as business cards or brochures, but make sure they do not overshadow the main gift items. To ensure timely delivery, it is recommended to place your bulk order 2-3 weeks in advance.
LisaVH
I have the opportunity to propose a couple of gift basket ideas to a large, high-profile real estate agency. They would be probably looking to do a bulk order so they could distribute to all of their agents (big big opportunity if they do it). My question is this, when I put together the sample basket - what is the best way to purchase the items. I cannot use the items I already have because their is a slight chance I won't get the basket back. I know it is a business expense/write off, but what kind of order is it? Should I just put it on a hosts order or do I need to do it in my name for tax reasons?

Also, how would you do a proposal? I need this to look professional if I want the business. I have a couple ideas floating, but wanted to see if anyone had anything I haven't thought of yet.

Thanks to you all for all the help I have acquired through this site. You guys rock!

I think a good basket would be a large round stone, pizza cutter and stoneware cookbook, with maybe the Canola Basil oil and oil dipping set, if you need more to add to it. Maybe even the woven selection. Make it a theme basket. Wrap it in cellophane. Use it as a business write-off. Heopefully you will get it back, and you can "pitch" other realtors with it.

Have you already asked them for a price range? If not, I would recommend doing that first before deciding what to include.

Lisa

1. What types of items should I include in a gift basket for a real estate agency?

Some popular items to include in a real estate agency gift basket are kitchen gadgets, serving platters, cookbooks, and home decor items. These items are practical and can also serve as a reminder of your brand every time they are used.

2. How can I personalize the gift basket for the real estate agency?

Consider adding personalized items such as engraved cutting boards or customized recipe cards with your company logo. You can also include a handwritten note or a branded item like a pen or magnet with the agency's name on it.

3. What is the best way to present the gift baskets for bulk orders?

We recommend using clear cellophane bags or wrapping paper to cover the entire basket, securing it with a ribbon or bow. This will protect the items and give a professional and festive look to the gift basket.

4. Can I include promotional materials in the gift basket?

Yes, you can include promotional materials such as business cards, brochures, or flyers in the gift basket. However, make sure they are not the main focus of the basket and do not take away from the main gift items.

5. How far in advance should I place my bulk order for gift baskets?

We recommend placing your order at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure enough time for customization and delivery. This also allows for any last-minute changes or additions to the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Rochelle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies