• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Basket Ideas for Business Clients

In summary, the person needs help putting together gift baskets for their father-in-law's clients. They are looking for recommendations and budget-friendly options. They also want to know how to order in a way that they can earn points and get paid. Some suggestions include using a bamboo bowl and adding items like trivets, rubs, sauces, or cookbooks. It is recommended to do it as a show and put each basket as a guest for warranty purposes.
KCPChef
OK- I need some help here. My father in law wants me to put together gift baskets for all of his clients for his business- BIG OPPURTUNITY for sales! Yee hoo! However, In going through the catalog, what would you reccommend? I like it all obviously! HAHA! I thought about the Classic Batter Bowl as the base and then filling it up from there. Please let me knwow hat you recommend? Or if anyone has done this and can provide pics that would be great! Thanks so much!!!!:blushing:

What is his budget per basket?

Personally, I'd start with a bamboo bowl and the RUFTH trivet and then add to it depending on his budget.

What kind of business does your FIL have? How about pantry items? sauces, rubs, sprinkles...the ideas are endless!

Another thing to consider, you cannot order more than 50 of an item without going directly through HO. Not sure how many baskets he wants to order!

OK- I need to get the budget- I am thinking $50 or so... to be reasonable! Thanks- I didn't know that I could not order more then 50 of each item. Also, how could I order this so that I get points for Maui for these items? Do it as a show under his name? Whats the right way to work this! I want to get paid for these- and get my points. Is that possible?

I'd put him as the host and enter his name as the guest, too. You could do the bamboo bowl w/ the salad claws and a rub or Season's Best in there. Or the grill basket/tray with rubs/sauces. Or the cracker tray and petite bamboo bowls w/ the oil dipping seasonings.Or while the Trifle bowl is on sale, do that with the Beaded Spoon and the Desserts Cookbook or something else.

I would do it as a show and then if all the baskets were to all be the same, I would put each basket as a guest. This way they all have a sales receipt and warranty info in case there is an issue. The downfall of that is the shipping.

Hi there! Congratulations on the big opportunity for sales with your father-in-law's business clients. Putting together gift baskets is a great way to showcase the amazing products we have to offer as Pampered Chef consultants. I love your idea of using the Classic Batter Bowl as the base and filling it up with goodies. Some other ideas could be to include our popular Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan and a mix for a delicious dessert, a set of our versatile Mix 'N Scraper, and perhaps a jar of our signature spices or seasonings. You could also add in some recipe cards featuring dishes that can be made with the products in the basket. As for pictures, I would recommend checking out our website or social media pages for inspiration, or even reaching out to other consultants who may have done similar gift baskets in the past. Best of luck with your sales and I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. What types of items are typically included in a gift basket for business clients?

A gift basket for business clients often includes a mix of gourmet snacks, such as cheese and crackers, nuts, and chocolates. It may also include useful items for the office, such as a desk organizer, notepads, or a coffee mug. Some baskets may also include small branded gifts, such as pens or keychains.

2. Can I customize the contents of the gift basket for my specific clients?

Yes, at Pampered Chef, we offer customizable gift baskets for business clients. You can choose from a variety of items to create a unique and personalized gift for each of your clients. Our consultants are available to assist you in selecting the perfect items for your baskets.

3. Are there options for dietary restrictions in the gift baskets?

Yes, we offer a variety of options for dietary restrictions, including gluten-free, nut-free, and vegetarian items. When placing your order, be sure to let us know of any specific dietary needs for your clients, and we will do our best to accommodate them.

4. Can I include my company's logo or branding on the gift baskets?

Yes, we offer customization options for branding on our gift baskets. You can add your company's logo or branding to items such as pens, mugs, or even the basket itself. This is a great way to promote your business while also showing appreciation to your clients.

5. What is the process for ordering gift baskets for business clients?

The first step is to contact one of our Pampered Chef consultants to discuss your needs and budget. They will work with you to create a customized gift basket for each of your clients. Once the contents and branding are finalized, your consultant will place the order and handle the delivery to your clients. It's that easy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• C. Schapker
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JackieB999
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies