• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Ideas & Pics Needed!!! Help!!! New Opportunity for Me!

In summary, Jennifer is having an open house and is looking for flyers to put up. She also has a new recipe for pumpkin bread mix and a mug cake that she charges $22.
jrstephens
A host of mine has opened her own store. She was talking to me last night about a way to offer PC Gift Baskets. I thought about making a booklet that has pics of basket that the items can be ordered and made into. That way she can collect orders as a show with the host benefits, the items will be in the person ordering name, and I do not have to buy stock on the chance that it sales.

I told her about the batter bowl gifts.

I want to get something together for her to have in her shop by November when people are ordering for Christmas.

She is also displaying my business cards and catalogs in the store. And taking them to a booth that she has this weekend at a small festival.

She is really sweet and we hit it off when she hosted last year and she did another show over the weekend.

I need ideas and pictures to go with the ideas that I can turn into a booklet!

HELP PLEASE!

Is she planning to mark-up the price so she can make a profit? Or just a way to earn product for herself?

pamperedlinda said:
Is she planning to mark-up the price so she can make a profit? Or just a way to earn product for herself?

I am wondering that same thing.

Also, I thought we couldn't have our products in a retail setting.

pamperedlinda said:

Just to earn free products for herself. No maark up. She was just have it on the counter to take up orders for a show and would submit when she got enough to qualify. We would submit it as a catalog show. And she said she would ask people if they wanted to book a party with me.

She wants the pics and ideas to show people what they can do to turn it into a cute gift idea.

pamperedpals said:
I am wondering that same thing.

Also, I thought we couldn't have our products in a retail setting.

She will not do it as a "sale" item from herself. I would not see it being any different than us showing at our shows how people can make cute gifts baskets or the batter bowl ideas.

jrstephens said:
Just to earn free products for herself. No maark up. She was just have it on the counter to take up orders for a show and would submit when she got enough to qualify. We would submit it as a catalog show. And she said she would ask people if they wanted to book a party with me.

She wants the pics and ideas to show people what they can do to turn it into a cute gift idea.

Well then in that case I think it's a GREAT opportunity for you! :) You should recruit her.

The new mini holiday catalog has some great ideas. Why not just use that?

Hello Everyone,

I just became an Independent Consultant and I am having an open house on November 7th. I was was wondering if anyone had any ideas for flyers. I have invited about 6 people so far but I really want to get my business out there. If anyone can post a flyer in a word document, I would really appreciate it. I am very nervous.

Good luck Jennifer with this opportunity. I hope it benefits you!

I also made a "Mocha Cocoa Mug" with the new recipe from the Mini-Catalog (Coffee & More cup, 1 packet of the Cocoa Mix, a Mini-Whipper, and a gift tag & recipe). I charged $22 for it and also the "5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake" using the "5 Minute Chocolate Cake" recipe someone posted here the other day. It is also in the Coffee & More cup but I attach the Mini Whisk with it. I also charge $22 for it as well. This includes sales tax but I do one order for all needed so no shipping charge. I also have the Batter Bowl Mixes marked $25 including sales tax. I make up the Batter Bowl Brownies to show since it seems to have the most "color" in it. I'll attach the flyer I use for the Batter Bowl mixes. It lists the "tool" I give with it. ;)

Attachments

• Homemade for the Holidays Batter Bowl Gift Mixes[1].doc
    1,006 KB · Views: 837
Where is the recipe for

Harvest Pumpkin Bread Mix

I have all the rest

Thanks

:chef:

You can get all the recipes for batter bowl gift from the consultant's corner.
Good Luck

What are some popular gift ideas from Pampered Chef?

Some popular gift ideas from Pampered Chef include kitchen gadgets and tools, cookware sets, and baking mixes. Our customizable gift sets and gift cards are also popular options.

Can I view pictures of the gift options?

Yes, you can view pictures of our gift options on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. We also have a social media presence where customers often share photos of their favorite products.

Do you offer gift wrapping services?

At this time, we do not offer gift wrapping services. However, many of our products come in attractive packaging that is perfect for gifting.

What is the "New Opportunity for Me" mentioned in the title?

The "New Opportunity for Me" is a reference to our Pampered Chef consultant program. You have the opportunity to join our team and earn income while sharing our products with others.

Can I include a personalized message with my gift?

Yes, you can include a personalized message with your gift by selecting the "gift message" option during checkout. Your message will be printed on a note card and included with the gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BlueMoon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • PamperedSD