• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Homemade Gift Certificates - Bday Gifts?

M
martiarnold
I have a customer that is ordering something as a gift; however, the product will not be in on time for the actual party - a birthday gift - She wanted me to print up something that says something like "you will be receiving _____ from _________. Happy Birthday..!!
Does anyone have something printed up like that with the PC logo or any ideas? I need it by Thursday. I"m horrible at WORD or anything creative...
Help is appreciated. Thanks!

Hmm....Here is the last one that I used... you may be able to modify or change it. I'm not sure if this is quite what you are looking for or not! Hope it helps! :p

Attachments

• Gift Certificates.pub
    60.5 KB · Views: 739
Hi! Thanks - however, I am not computer savy and I guess do not have Publisher on this computer. I will try my other home computer when I get there. Can it be converted to word or is that a stupid question? Thanks and I will try to open on a different computer tomorrow. Thanks again!

martiarnold said:
Can it be converted to word or is that a stupid question?

I tried to convert it to word but it lost all formating and graphics. Sorry! Hopefully you can opin it for your home computer!

Here's one I have in Word.

I have fancy edged paper that I print it on.

Attachments

• GIFT CERTIFICATE.doc
    212.5 KB · Views: 826
Here's one of the Gift Certificates that I use. Linda

Attachments

• PC Gift Certificate Balloons.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 911

1. Can I create a homemade gift certificate for a birthday gift if the product will not be available in time for the party?

Yes, you can create a homemade gift certificate that states the recipient will be receiving the product at a later date. This is a great solution for when the product is not available in time for the party.

2. What should I include on the homemade gift certificate?

The homemade gift certificate should include the recipient's name, the name of the product, the expected delivery date, and a personalized message if desired. You can also include the company logo or any other relevant images.

3. How can I make the homemade gift certificate look professional?

If you are not confident with design software, you can use a template or pre-made design to create your gift certificate. You can also use high-quality paper and print it at a professional printing shop to ensure a polished look.

4. Is there a specific format I should follow for the homemade gift certificate?

There is no specific format that you have to follow for a homemade gift certificate. However, it should be easy to read and understand. You can use a simple design or include all the necessary information in a clear and organized manner.

5. Can I include the company logo on the homemade gift certificate?

Yes, you can include the company logo on the homemade gift certificate. This can help make the gift certificate look more official and add a personal touch to the gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • whiteyteresa
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lifeat50