• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificate Info to Customers

In summary, Pampered Chef offers both physical and e-gift certificates in any amount from $10 to $500. To redeem a physical gift certificate, it can be presented at the time of purchase while an e-gift certificate requires the unique code to be entered at checkout. These gift certificates can be used on any Pampered Chef products, including those on sale. In the case of a lost physical gift certificate, customer service can assist while an e-gift certificate can be accessed again through the original email or account it was sent to.
queenjean
I have customers often circling they want more info about gift certificates. i would like to mail them something and follow up with a phone call. I would like something they can refer to or pass along to friends.

Does anyone have anything like that they are willing to share?

Thanks!

I'd be interested in this as well.... I just had my first show yesterday, and someone circled info about gift certificates.

would like to see where this thread goes too..Same thing..

1. What types of gift certificates does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers physical gift certificates and e-gift certificates that can be emailed directly to the recipient.

2. Can I purchase a gift certificate for any amount?

Yes, you can purchase gift certificates in any amount from $10 to $500.

3. How do I redeem a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

To redeem a physical gift certificate, simply present it at the time of purchase. To redeem an e-gift certificate, enter the unique code at checkout.

4. Can I use a gift certificate to purchase items on sale?

Yes, gift certificates can be used on any Pampered Chef products, including those on sale.

5. What happens if I lose my gift certificate?

If you lose a physical gift certificate, please contact customer service for assistance. If you lose an e-gift certificate, you can access the unique code again through the email or account it was originally sent to.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lifeat50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
suzyhook
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies