• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificate Redemption: Online vs. In-Person | Common Questions Answered

In summary, the conversation discusses using gift certificates from a show and whether the host receives credit for the amount. It is clarified that the gift certificate must be redeemed online and cannot be used on the consultant's personal website. The consultant also mentions the option of using the gift certificate for a large order, but it is noted that the consultant will not receive credit for any amount over the value of the gift certificate.
Bexs50
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but...if someone purchases a gift certificate from a show does the host get credit for the gift certificate amount?? And am I correct that the certificate has to be redeemed online and the purchaser has to pay direct shipping? Can they use the gift certificate on my website or does it have to be the company website??
TIA!!

yes you and host get credit from GC's when they are purchased. Yes they have to use them on the PC website, and no they can not use them on your website. You've got it!

Thanks for the quick response Shana!

Big order?I have always wondered:
What if the customer has a large order placed through our website, can they then use the GC and then just have that amount deducted? :confused:

Debbie :D

re: big order
DebbieSAChef said:
I have always wondered:
What if the customer has a large order placed through our website, can they then use the GC and then just have that amount deducted? :confused:

Debbie :D

what I have offered, is that they give me the certificate and I take the amt off and use it for other things, haven't done it yet as i haven't had the extra cash to do so :( I've been meaning to print out my own GC; but have given them to people. The reason I do this and recipents have also asked if I would so that I keep my customer. It doesn't seem to matter who orders from the gc as so far they're not checked on names used, but even I could put thru the name of the winner.

The GC recipent may either cash in online thru www.pamperedchef.com or call the 800 no. and order.

HTH :)

Liz

If they order more than the value of the GC you still don't get credit for the order. I have actually only sold 1 GC in 3 years... but I don't push them for that reason.

What are the different types of gift certificates available for purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we offer both physical and digital gift certificates that can be used for online or in-person purchases. Our physical gift certificates come in various denominations and can be shipped directly to the recipient. Our digital gift certificates can be emailed to the recipient and redeemed online.

How do I purchase a gift certificate?

You can purchase a gift certificate online by visiting our website and selecting the "Gift Certificates" tab. From there, you can choose the type of gift certificate you would like to purchase and the amount. You will then be prompted to enter the recipient's name and email address, as well as your payment information.

Can gift certificates be used for all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used for any of our products, both online and in-person. This includes all of our kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. The only exception is that gift certificates cannot be used for consultant starter kits.

Do gift certificates expire?

No, our gift certificates do not have an expiration date. They can be used at any time for any of our products.

Can I use multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple gift certificates for a single purchase. Simply enter the codes for each gift certificate at checkout and the total amount will be deducted from your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Bexs50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies