• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificate Redemptions: Tax and Shipping Deducted Upon Redemption?

In summary, you can purchase Pampered Chef gift certificates online or through a consultant, and choose to have them emailed or mailed to the recipient. To redeem them, you can enter the unique code at checkout or give it to a consultant when placing an order. Multiple gift certificates can be used for one purchase, and they expire after one year. Items purchased with a gift certificate can also be returned for a refund or exchange, which will be issued as a gift certificate for future use.
Kathytnt
We charge regular sales tax and shipping on the amount of the gift certificate right? It covers the shipping of the item for the recipient

i have only sold one so far ans can't remember

I am trying to get addition sales at this Crazy Naughty chef sales if possible

No tax

No shipping

They pay that when they order and use the GC

So they take the shipping and tax out of the gift certificate when it is redeemed not when the order is placed? Hmmmm Thought it was the other way around - glad I asked So on the order form do I do it like a Pampered Pantry with not tax or shipping

My brain is so fried right now trying to figure out how to hopefully do a good job on this shower

When you enter the gift certificate in PP or P3 it will know not to charge tax or shipping already. No worries!

Kathytnt said:
So they take the shipping and tax out of the gift certificate when it is redeemed not when the order is placed? Hmmmm Thought it was the other way around - glad I asked So on the order form do I do it like a Pampered Pantry with not tax or shipping
My brain is so fried right now trying to figure out how to hopefully do a good job on this shower
Yep! Just like you said!

Related to Gift Certificate Redemptions: Tax and Shipping Deducted Upon Redemption?

1. How do I purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

You can purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate by visiting our website or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. You can choose to have the gift certificate emailed or mailed to the recipient.

2. How can I redeem my Pampered Chef gift certificate?

You can redeem your Pampered Chef gift certificate by entering the unique code at checkout on our website or by giving the code to a Pampered Chef consultant when placing an order.

3. Can I use multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple gift certificates for one purchase. Simply enter the codes for each gift certificate at checkout to apply the total amount towards your order.

4. Is there an expiration date for Pampered Chef gift certificates?

Yes, Pampered Chef gift certificates expire one year from the date of purchase.

5. Can I return items purchased with a gift certificate?

Yes, you can return items purchased with a gift certificate for a refund or exchange. The refund will be issued in the form of a gift certificate, which can be used towards a future purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
Replies
Views
NinaPChef
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire