• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Redeeming Gift Certificates: Process and FAQs

PC does issue another GC for the leftover amount, if they spend less than the full value of the $25 GC.
esavvymom
Staff member
I sold a couple of GC's to my mother-in-law for my sisters-in-law for Christmas. I was going to send them a reminder email so they didn't forget they had it. :)But I've not done anything with them yet- so not real sure about the process. I know they can redeem them online but not at a show (I found that info searching on here.) But My question is- when they go to checkout for their order, is the $25 GC for product only, or say they bought $18 in product and then had the shipping/tax. Does the $25 GC cover TOTAL costs, or just product? I'm assuming it can be used to cover the full total- even the shipping/tax.Oh- and if they ordered MORE than the $25 GC amount, would I get credit for that part of the sale? Say they bought $50 in product, would I get sales credit for the remaining $25 product sale (they'd be on my PWS.)Thanks.

If I remember right, they have to go to the main PC website. They can't redeem it through you. (I'll double check that...) So I'm not sure about the part of if they buy more than that. I do know that I read that if they spend less, PC will issue them another GC with the leftover amount. I've gotta get kids to bed right now... but I'll see if I can find better answers later. Did you read the P&P? I know I looked into GC's on CC, you can even view a sample of them and it has the fine print on it.

I know if they spend more than the $25.00 in product you do not get commision, PC absorbs it. (I asked HO once)

Ok. I feel like a dummy....I don't know how many times I've reviewed the P&P, but most have glossed over the GC part. Sorry! But thanks for patiently pointing me in the right direction. :D

(I'm back... kids are settled now... sort of... ;) )You're welcome. :) Now do you know the answer to my pudding questions? :D

Looks like you already did! :) I would have tried to help, but I can't say I've used Cook puddings in a long time. Enjoy your trifle!

1. How do I purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

You can purchase a gift certificate on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I use a gift certificate for online purchases?

Yes, you can use a gift certificate for online purchases by entering the gift certificate code at checkout.

3. Is there an expiration date for Pampered Chef gift certificates?

Yes, gift certificates expire after one year from the date of purchase.

4. Can I use multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple gift certificates for one purchase by entering the codes for each gift certificate at checkout.

5. Can I return or exchange a gift certificate?

Unfortunately, gift certificates cannot be returned or exchanged for cash or other products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ElizabethPurvis