• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Redeeming Gift Certificates: Timeline for Level One Earners

In summary, the "Golden Treasures" question is a popular game played at Pampered Chef parties where participants answer trivia questions related to Pampered Chef products to win prizes. To participate, simply attend a party and listen for the host to announce the game. There are a few rules, such as being present and answering correctly, and prizes include small products or discounts. As a consultant, you can also include the game at your parties.
jenniferlynne
I earned level one this year and was wondering when I will be able to begin redeeming my gift certificates. Does anyone know?

I earned it too and want to start using them already! I was looking at the list of vendors over the weekend and it looks like HO needs to send us some sort of code that we can enter to claim our gift cards.

I think we're going to do $200 at Home Depot (lots of work to do on the house) and maybe $50 at Blockbuster so we can watch all our movies on PC this year!

What is everyone else going to use for theirs?

I'm taking the $300 in conference cash!

I'm giving hubby a $100 to Bass Pro and getting the other $150 to Target. I was going to get the remaining $150 to Home Depot because we still have a lot of work to do around our house, but darn it, I earned it!! I want to enjoy a little bit of it!! Hubby's birthday is in December which is a slow month for me. I didn't have any money at the time to buy him anything so I told him I would get him the gift certificate if he didn't mind waiting. Of course he didn't. :rolleyes:

I only vacation with my kids so I have earned the gift certificates lots of times. Once I got $2,000 for Wal-mart that was nice but I usually pick target because Wal-mart is not on this list. I will probably buy $900 worth of groceries and other necessities there.

HO will send us info soon for us to pick our prize!

Related to Redeeming Gift Certificates: Timeline for Level One Earners

1. What is the "Golden Treasures" question?

The "Golden Treasures" question is a popular game played at Pampered Chef parties. It involves participants answering trivia questions related to Pampered Chef products in order to win prizes.

2. How do I participate in the "Golden Treasures" question?

To participate in the "Golden Treasures" question, simply attend a Pampered Chef party and listen for the host to announce the game. You can also ask the host about participating if they do not mention it.

3. Are there any rules for the "Golden Treasures" question?

Yes, there are a few rules for the "Golden Treasures" question. Participants must be present at the party to play, and must answer the question correctly in order to win a prize. Only one prize per person is allowed.

4. What types of prizes can I win from the "Golden Treasures" question?

The prizes for the "Golden Treasures" question can vary, but they are usually small Pampered Chef products or discounts on future purchases. The host may also offer a grand prize for the person who answers the most questions correctly.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party and include the "Golden Treasures" question?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to include the "Golden Treasures" question at your parties. It is a fun and interactive way to engage your guests and promote products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Paige Dixon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kam