• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificates for Local Businesses | Instant Redemption Available

In summary, the conversation is about using gift certificates as part of a "scripts" program for a church. The person speaking is considering creating their own certificates instead of using PC's certificates, which take up to 10 days to receive. They are also asking for advice on how to use gift certificates through the consultant rather than through the PC website. Other participants in the conversation offer their own experiences with using gift certificates.
kjledford
Well... I've found that my church is interested in purchasing some gift certificates as part of its "scripts" program (I give them a discount and they resell gift cards/certificates from local businesses).

I'm not sure I would like to do the PC certificates because it will take up to 10 days for them to get them... They want something "now" :)

I was thinking of making up my own certificates that they can use by contacting me or going to my website... has anyone done this before?

Also - I wanted to go to the PC home website and order something to see how you put in the gift certificate number - but everytime I put in my zip code it comes up to my website (not my personal one, but as a consultant in that zip code) .... I think there is a cookie set somewhere I can't get rid of!

Anyhoo - has anyone seen how you put in a gift certificate number on the website? The reason I ask - is there a way to order "Blank" certificates and they can just give them to whomever right then - with no wait?

Thanks!

Kristina

Here are some certificates I found on here awhile back, hopefully they will be helpful. Be sure to change the information on them. ;)

Attachments

• 5 10 20 gift certificates.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 938
  • Gift Certificates.doc
    99.5 KB · Views: 929
here are the ones I use.I always do personal GC's for raffle's, fundraiser auctions and donations.

you can just change the $ amounts to your choice

I have yet for anyone to redeem one! but no $$ lost ethier.
i did a basket last spring w/ a few inexpensive products & a $25 GC for my son's school auction FR someone bid $58 on it and still hasn't redeemed it!

Attachments

• color gift cert. #2.doc
    92 KB · Views: 408
If you do company GC's they can't be redeemed through your website, or through you at all. They have to go through HO.

You cannot get a gift certificate that is blank from PC. It has to have someone's name on it, but it doesn't matter who it is that redeems it. I would definately suggest making your own GC that way if they want to save on shipping charges you could always add it to a show you have open, and you get any comission on what they spend.

How do you work the gift certificates through you as a consultant rather than the P.C. gift cert. where they can only redeem online? Can someone explain the process? I have a customer asking about GC and I don't know how to do this! Thanks!:)

A PC gift certificate can only be redeemed at pamperedchef.com. A personal gift certificate can only be redeemed through you. If you want it to be used online, just have the guest click contact consultant for payment option. It will then be emailed to you w/contact info for you to collect payment. You will pay the gift certificate amount & the guest will pay the difference.

1. How do I purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

To purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate, you can either visit our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. On our website, you can choose from various denominations and customize the gift certificate with a personal message. If you contact a consultant, they can assist you with purchasing a gift certificate in person or over the phone.

2. Can I use a Pampered Chef gift certificate to make a purchase online?

Yes, you can use a Pampered Chef gift certificate to make a purchase online. During the checkout process, you will have the option to enter your gift certificate number and apply it towards your purchase.

3. Is there an expiration date for Pampered Chef gift certificates?

No, our gift certificates do not have an expiration date. They can be used at any time for any Pampered Chef products or services.

4. Can I return a product purchased with a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

Yes, you can return a product purchased with a Pampered Chef gift certificate. The return will be processed in the form of store credit, which can be used towards future purchases.

5. Can I reload a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

No, unfortunately, we do not offer the option to reload a Pampered Chef gift certificate. Once the funds on the gift certificate have been used, it can no longer be used for purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • JTNT8704