• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Gift Cert. Dilemma

In summary, the conversation is about a customer wanting to order 3 blank $25 gift certificates for gifts at a show. The person is having trouble finding the certificate number in PP3 and the business guide is not helpful. They ask if the customer can order 3 blank certificates and if they are transferrable. It is mentioned that the certificates have to be on the show for the hostess to count it towards her sales. It is also suggested to make custom gift certificates redeemable only through the person, but it is mentioned that this is from a show. It is clarified that the certificates are transferrable and the purchaser's name and address can be used for the recipient. It is also noted that HO certificates do expire.
crissy11
Gold Member
I have not had a customer at a show want to order just gift certificates in years. She wants 3 blank $25 certificates to have on hand for gifts.
I cannot even find the number in PP3 to type it in and the business guide is not helping at all.
How can I find the certificate number to type in and can she order 3 blank ones? It is too huge of an order for the hostess not to get so I can't make my own.

By the "Items" tab there is a tab for Gift Certificates. Just follow the prompts.

DUH!!! right in front of me. I was looking with the magnifying glass and couldn't find them in the product list.
Thank you

For her specifically though...I'm not sure because it asks for the recipients name and address. They send out the GC with a catalog and letter. I think she may have to purchase each when she needs it or order them all in her name.

Ann, are they transferrable?

It let me leave the name blank and I just put her address in the box. So I am assuming they will come blank to her.

A lot of people here have mentioned making your own gift certificates that would be redeemable only through you. I don't know if that interests you or not, but just thought I'd mention it. I've never done it before and am curious myself on how it would work out. Good luck. :)

I normally do that but this is from a show. the certificates have to be on the show for the hostess to count it towards her sales

crissy11 said:
I have not had a customer at a show want to order just gift certificates in years. She wants 3 blank $25 certificates to have on hand for gifts.
I cannot even find the number in PP3 to type it in and the business guide is not helping at all.
How can I find the certificate number to type in and can she order 3 blank ones? It is too huge of an order for the hostess not to get so I can't make my own.

--Oops, sorry. I must be tired, I didn't see that part. Just ignore me. ;)

They are transferrable, so just put the purchaser's name and address for the recipient. HO certificates do expire (except where prohibited by law), so you may want to mention that to the customer.

1. How can I purchase a gift certificate from Pampered Chef?

To purchase a gift certificate from Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Gift Certificates" tab. From there, you can choose the amount you would like to purchase and add it to your cart. You can also call our customer service line to purchase a gift certificate over the phone.

2. Can I personalize the gift certificate with a message or recipient's name?

Yes, you can personalize the gift certificate with a message and the recipient's name. After adding the gift certificate to your cart, you will be prompted to enter the recipient's name and a message before completing your purchase.

3. Can I use a gift certificate to purchase products online and at a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used both online and at a Pampered Chef party. When making a purchase online, simply enter the gift certificate code at checkout. For party purchases, present the gift certificate to the consultant at the party.

4. Is there an expiration date for Pampered Chef gift certificates?

Our gift certificates do not expire and can be used at any time. However, if the gift certificate is lost or misplaced, we are unable to replace it.

5. Can I redeem a gift certificate for cash?

No, our gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash. They can only be used towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpartridge
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • hercgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
hercgirl
Replies