• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gifting Pampered Chef Gift Certificates: Get Help Here!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers both physical and digital gift certificates that can be purchased online or through a consultant. They can be used for online purchases and expire after one year. They cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
hercgirl
Can anyone help? I am going to order PC Gift Certificates for my out of state family and want to hand deliver when I go home for Christmas. When I fill out the Gift Certificate on P3, do I put in their name as recipient with my address since I want them sent to me?

Thank you!

Tracy

Probably, unless there is a delivery address available. However, you may want to consider giving your own gift certificate to them. That way if they order more than the certificate, you get the commission and if you put it on a show (with direct ship), it helps a host and they can get the guest special. I don't really advertise PC gift certificates. Mine are more flexible and it gives me a chance to talk to the person when they are using. Sometimes, they buy more b/c of our conversation and sometimes they just feel better informed about the products they are getting. That's a great idea though. I usually give product if I know what they want, but I LOVE gift certificates myself.

I would do a personal gift certificate from you. The PC gift certificate has to be redeemed through pc.com website not through you. If they spend more than the amount of certificate, you won't get commission.

Thank you everyone! That is a great idea.

Tracy

1. What types of gift certificates does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers both physical and digital gift certificates. Physical gift certificates can be mailed to the recipient, while digital gift certificates can be sent via email.

2. How can I purchase a gift certificate?

You can purchase a gift certificate online through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also purchase physical gift certificates at select retail locations.

3. Can gift certificates be used for online purchases?

Yes, both physical and digital gift certificates can be used for online purchases. Simply enter the gift certificate code during checkout to apply the gift certificate to your purchase.

4. Do gift certificates expire?

Yes, gift certificates expire one year from the date of purchase. Please be sure to use the gift certificate before the expiration date.

5. Can gift certificates be combined with other offers or discounts?

No, gift certificates cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Only one gift certificate can be used per transaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpartridge
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • crissy11
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • rebeccastt