• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I give a homemade PChef gift certificate at a wedding?

In summary, you can purchase a gift certificate online by clicking on the "Gift Certificates" tab and following the instructions. To redeem a gift certificate, simply enter the unique code provided during checkout. Our gift certificates do not expire and can be used to purchase any product on our website, but cannot be redeemed for cash. Multiple gift certificates can be used on one order by entering each unique code during checkout.
loreedfk
I am going to a wedding tomorrow and wanted to give the bride a PChef gift certficicate - but I want her to go through me (my husband works with the groom so I don't really know the bride), can I use a homemade certificate rather than a corporate one? Does anyone have a homemade certificate made up?

You can use one you make yourself. Just be sure it states that the bride must purchase through you for it to be valid...Redeption only valid on purchases made through Shawnna Nixon...or something like that.

Do a search "Gift Certficate " and you should find some.

Sorry, I tried to upload mine, but as some of you know I'm kinda computer-stupid at times! It said, invalid file.
I do gift certificates all the time to redeem thru me. They're kinda simple. I just made them in microsoft word. At the top it says 'gift certificate...for XXX, from XXX, you are entitle to $$ PC items; to redeem call Lacy at ...'
Then, I copied some pics of the website...the celebrate plate, and the wedding bouquet w/flowers & tools, and the logo at the bottom. Then I put a pretty border around the whole thing.
I give the purchaser the gc with a catalog (& registry info!)

There are some here in the files section because that is where I found the one I'm using.

1. Can I purchase a gift certificate online?

Yes, you can purchase a gift certificate on our website. Simply click on the "Gift Certificates" tab and follow the instructions to customize and purchase your gift certificate.

2. How can I redeem a gift certificate?

To redeem a gift certificate, simply enter the unique code provided on the gift certificate during the checkout process. The value of the gift certificate will then be applied to your order total.

3. Does the gift certificate expire?

No, our gift certificates do not have an expiration date.

4. Can I use a gift certificate to purchase any product?

Yes, you can use a gift certificate to purchase any product on our website. However, please note that gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash.

5. Can I use multiple gift certificates on one order?

Yes, you can use multiple gift certificates on one order. Simply enter each unique code during the checkout process and the total value of all gift certificates will be applied to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies