• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Gift Certificate or One From Company?

In summary, the person is seeking advice on whether to give a personal gift certificate or a company gift certificate to a customer. They are unsure as to whether the company gift certificates can be redeemed through a consultant's website. The suggestion is to purchase the company gift certificate and offer a free product when the customer orders through the consultant. The consultant can redeem a portion of the sales through the website and follow up with the customer for future business.
pamperedpartridge
I have a customer who wants to order a gift certificate for a friend... my question for all of you wise consultants is, should I give her one of my personal gift certificates to order directly from me or just order her one of the company's gift certificates and leave it at that? I can't decide what to do. If I order her one from the company then I get commision off of it immediately and it adds to my December sales (which are zilch at the moment and no shows booked), or if I give her one of my own for her friend then I'll be waiting for sales until after Christmas,but will possibly end up with a larger order. What would you do??????

I would do the company one, but give a current catalog with it and a little note saying that when she is ready to redeem her gift certificate with YOU, she will get a free gift with her order (I would do a SB). :)

Don't company gift certificates have to be used for orders done directly with Pampered Chef...not through a consultant?

If so, I am sorry for misguiding. I thought they could be redeemed through our websites. I apologize if I'm wrong :(

straitfan said:
Don't company gift certificates have to be used for orders done directly with Pampered Chef...not through a consultant?

This is what I thought also, which is why I am having a difficult time deciding what to do! LOL

Buy the company gift certificate, but give a mini catalog and offer a free product when she orders through you. When she gives you the gift certificate YOU redeem a portion of her sales with the gift certificate through the website (as if you were her) What is remaining of her sales you enter so you get the sales. It will be two different transactions and might cost a little in s&h, but you will get all the sales and a new customer.

When they order a gift certificate, it gets mailed directly to them along with a current catalog. The simplest thing is for them to order as indicated on the company website. But you could follow up with her w/ some great customer service. You could mail her a SB or a recipe card and ask how she is liking her new products. You could also ask her what she ordered and let her know that many items you have additional recipe files for and that you'd be happy to e-mail her them.

1. How do I redeem my gift certificate?

To redeem your gift certificate, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and add items to your cart. During checkout, enter the gift certificate code in the designated field to apply the amount towards your purchase.

2. Can I use my gift certificate towards shipping fees?

Yes, gift certificates can be used towards the total cost of your purchase, including shipping fees.

3. What if my gift certificate doesn't cover the full cost of my purchase?

If your gift certificate does not cover the full cost of your purchase, you can pay the remaining balance with a credit or debit card.

4. How long is my gift certificate valid for?

Gift certificates from Pampered Chef do not expire and can be used at any time.

5. Can I use multiple gift certificates on one purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple gift certificates on one purchase as long as they were issued by Pampered Chef. Simply enter each gift certificate code during checkout to apply them towards your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hercgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
hercgirl
  • Kodeysmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kodeysmom
Replies