• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Golden Treasures Gift Certificate

In summary, the speaker chose the gift certificate option instead of going to Atlantis due to family circumstances. They received the virtual gift certificates the same day and the physical ones in two days. They have already spent one at Best Buy for a microwave and TV/DVD/CD/MP3/Radio. They also plan to use the rest at Lowe's, Target, and Bath and Body Works. Others in the conversation have also used their gift certificates for practical purchases or for a fun splurge. One person is using their conference cash for a trip to Chicago and to buy an American Girl doll. Another person shares how they involve their children in setting and achieving goals.
jwpamp
Ok, I am NOT going to Atlantis (my mom is not doing well in the nursing home, thinking that going out of the country anytime soon could be a mistake).....so I took the gift certificate option -- $1500!!

I got my "virtual" e-mailed gift certificates the same day I requested them, and the others came FedEx in 2 days!

Ok, one is already spent --Best Buy-- I had to buy a new Microwave (over the stove) for the 30 Minute Chicken :D Yes, JUST FOR THE CHICKEN, OK?????

And a under the counter TV/DVD/CD/MP3/Radio so I can watch Rachel and the PC DVDs when I cook.

I LOVE TO SPLURGE! Almost got the Hot Air Balloon ride ($600 for two!)

The rest is divided up (most at Lowes for home things). I know it's a little too practical, but I did buy a new Palm PDA for myself (great price and free shipping from Amazon.com).

We go to Hawaii every other year or so on vacation, so I don't feel too bad, it's just not a good time for me to be leaving.....hoping that next year will work out better (I am liking the CRUISE!).

For those who opted for the Gift Certificate, what did everyone else spend their GT money on?

I only earned level 1, which is $250, but I'm going to get my hubby a $100 to Bass Pro and getting the remaining $150 to Target. I'm trying to be practical right now. When we get some bills paid off, I will start spluging more! My goal is to make level 2 this year. When this month is over I will have 8 shows turned in for the month. I am also going to focus on recruiting a lot more.

I split my level one gc between restraunts b/c we are going on vacation in two weeks. I also got me a $30 gc to bath and body works and a $30 to marshalls and a $25 for the hubby to lowes.

I used it for Home Depot ($250) because we are redecorating the lake house. I think it will all go to paint, the way it looks.

$900 TARGET this is what I always go for (except when I got to choose any store $2,500 at Walmart ) this gets me what I need and can use the money I didn't have to spend to do what we want.

Coach store!

Bought a purse for my trip to london in a couple of weeks!

Janice, sounds like you had fun spending your money!

My sister has one of those TVs in her kitchen and it's great!

Janice,
It sounds like you made the right choice with staying with your mom. She needs you more.:D Have a great time spending away! How fun and just think, you earned it FREE!!! :D :D :D

Landscape lights form Lowe's

I only earned level one. I didn't get my GC yet! When should that be coming?

I took the $300 conference cash. I think I read that you get a prepaid visa/mastercard with this that can be used anywhere. I need to buy the new American Girl doll while I am in Chicago (the new dolls name is Nicki--which is the exact way I spell my name). Anyway, my daughter will get the doll for her birthday and then we will use the rest for Home Depot or Walmart.

I took conference cash as well, but it's really reassuring that if I need to take the GC for some reason that I can use it, in so many ways!! Thanks for the info!!

I have a friend that let's her children help pick for family items. This also in turns allows the kids to see how the goals are set up and how to achieve goals together and the benefits for reaching those goals. This is a win/win situation...it keeps her motivated because of all her "cheerleaders" and they learn a great lesson. They work all year long together for her success so they all can "reap the benefits!"

1. What is a Golden Treasures Gift Certificate?

A Golden Treasures Gift Certificate is a special kind of gift certificate offered by Pampered Chef that can be used to purchase any product from our Golden Treasures collection. The Golden Treasures collection features our most luxurious and high-quality kitchen tools and cookware.

2. How do I purchase a Golden Treasures Gift Certificate?

You can purchase a Golden Treasures Gift Certificate by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply select the amount you would like to purchase and follow the instructions to complete your transaction.

3. Can I use a Golden Treasures Gift Certificate to purchase items from the regular Pampered Chef collection?

Yes, you can use a Golden Treasures Gift Certificate to purchase any product from our regular Pampered Chef collection. However, the certificate cannot be redeemed for cash or used towards the purchase of other gift certificates.

4. Is there an expiration date for Golden Treasures Gift Certificates?

No, Golden Treasures Gift Certificates do not have an expiration date. They can be used at any time to purchase products from the Golden Treasures collection or the regular Pampered Chef collection.

5. Can I combine multiple Golden Treasures Gift Certificates for one purchase?

Yes, you can combine multiple Golden Treasures Gift Certificates for one purchase. Simply provide all of the certificate numbers at the time of your purchase, and the total amount will be deducted from your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • hercgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
hercgirl
  • Paige Dixon
  • General Chat
Replies