• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I get for my director's gift at Atlantis?

And a good idea for the first line director is a Bahaman Rum gift. I think you should get her something else too, like a book or something. I think you should get her a book.
Paige Dixon
My executive director has decided to take the Gift Certificate option at Level 4! It's bad enough to miss Atlantis, but after I read about Great Exuma, she is absolutely crazy to miss it! Her husband is a college professor and can't be out that time of the year, she won't go without him!

So, I want to get her a really nice gift when I'm in Atlantis. Maybe something in the $75 range? Something that doesn't make her feel bad for missing it, but shows that I'm thinking about her while I'm there. Any ideas?

One more thing, a director in my first line has decided on the gift certificate at Level 3. I gave her "bikini money" when she acheived Level 3 (which I told her she could use to get the shed she intends to buy with the GC shipped), but I'd like a token from Atlantis for her as well. What do you think?

Are they fricken crazy?!?!?! How nice of you to think of them. I'm sure Atlantis will have plenty of gift shops for you to get them something.

But I have no ideas!

Last year I bought my director an embroidered table cloth from St Marteen since she didn't go. I'm horrible at gift buying, so I was hoping for some ideas to mull over. Also, I'll probaly buy it in Nassau rather than Atlantis so I can afford a bigger present than just a bottle of water...

Paige Dixon said:
But I have no ideas!

Last year I bought my director an embroidered table cloth from St Marteen since she didn't go. I'm horrible at gift buying, so I was hoping for some ideas to mull over. Also, I'll probaly buy it in Nassau rather than Atlantis so I can afford a bigger present than just a bottle of water...
You can get some good prices on things in Atlantis too! There are lots of nice gift shops there - many with competative prices.

Okay when you are at alantis take a taxi over the bridge to nassau and go to their market. I got some nice necklaces when we were there, but have exact cash and barter. I think it's a $2 taxi ride, be prepared when you buy anything at Atlantis to fork over some $$. I think it cost us $15 for 2 scoops of ice cream.

Oooh, a necklace would be a great idea. You can never go wrong with jewerly, right? I wonder if they have some jewerly with natural coral or something from the ocean down there.

Or art! Do you think they'd have some nice sculptures or something?

They had some nice jewlry stores & if I remember correctly I saw one art galary. It's been about 4 years since we were there.

I bought some gorgeous black stone with pink stone accents jewelry for soooo cheap I think it was $20 for the anklet and necklace from a street vendor in Nassau. I have gotten so many compliments on it when I've worn it. You can get some great jewelry there in the stores too...they have a large shopping district, but the straw market and street vendors seem to have more authentic items.

If she likes purses, they have a TON Of them! Oh yeah, you can also get her a bottle of liquor for CHEAP!!!:D

I don't think she's much of a drinker- maybe for the diector in my first line, but I told a host that I would keep an eye out for some Bahaman Rum that she LOVES. She said we could go into business with the stuff.

And if course, I've been asked to open a bank account or two...

That's really funny Paige! Are you bringing your dh? Is he stoked?

Thank god there's no dh, just me and 3 kidlets.

Be careful on the liquor - There are rules about how much you can bring back

I think jewelry is a good idea because it can easily fit in your luggage to go home. :)

1. What is the recommended budget for a director's gift at Atlantis?

It is recommended to spend around $75 for a director's gift at Atlantis, as this is a reasonable amount for a thoughtful and meaningful gift.

2. What type of gift should I get for my executive director who has chosen the Gift Certificate option at Level 4?

Since your executive director is unable to attend Atlantis due to personal reasons, a thoughtful gift that shows your appreciation and thoughtfulness would be ideal. Consider getting a souvenir or gift that represents Atlantis, such as a souvenir mug, keychain, or personalized item.

3. Is it appropriate to get a gift for a director who has chosen the Gift Certificate option at Level 3?

While it is not mandatory, it is still a thoughtful gesture to get a gift for a director who has achieved Level 3, especially if they have put in a lot of effort and hard work. Consider getting a souvenir or gift that represents Atlantis, such as a souvenir mug, keychain, or personalized item.

4. Can you provide any gift ideas for my executive director who can't attend Atlantis?

Some gift ideas for your executive director could include a personalized photo frame with a picture of Atlantis, a gift basket filled with local treats and souvenirs from Atlantis, or a personalized item from the Atlantis gift shop.

5. What type of gift should I get for my first line director who has achieved Level 3?

For your first line director, consider getting a gift that represents their achievement and success, such as a personalized trophy or plaque, a gift basket filled with goodies, or a personalized item from the Atlantis gift shop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
EpTxGuy
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies