• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Direct Sales Success with My Director's Raffle Contest | Join Now!

In summary, the conversation discusses a contest initiated by the director where consultants can earn raffle tickets for referring potential recruits to her. The consultant successfully recruits a new member and receives support and congratulations from their director and team. The contest serves as a great way to train and motivate team members.
armywyf
So about a week ago my director sends out an email to us saying that she is having a contest and we will get one raffle ticket for each potential recruit contact info we send to her. It would still be my recruit but she would call them and talk to them and answer any questions that they may have. I had a host that expressed interest in signing so I asked her if she would like to speak to my director and she said sure.

Fast forward two days, my director calls me back and says that my recruit signed the contract with her on the phone! Yay!! I got my first recruit! Not bad for my first 60 days!!

You Rock Heather!! THANKS!

WooHoo!!! Congratulations!!! It is great you have the support you need to build your own team. Keep up the good work.

Congratulations and I applaud YOU for taking advantage. I also offer that with my team, but I take it a step further:

1 ticket for the referral
1 ticket if YOU do a 3-way call with me and the potential recruit
1 ticket if YOU are there when he/she signs
1 ticket if YOU attend the New Consultant Training with your new recruit
1 ticket if YOU attend his/her first show

Each month there's a drawing for products (a pile, your choice of one of them, valued fro $10-$20).

This is just a GREAT way to TRAIN your team. Eventually, you'll get it and start doing it yourself!

Last edited:
Wow, that is awesome support!Congrats!

Hi there! Congratulations on getting your first recruit, that's amazing! It's always exciting to see your hard work pay off. I'm so glad that my contest motivated you to reach out to potential recruits and that it resulted in a successful sign-up. It sounds like you have a great relationship with your director and I'm sure she was able to provide your recruit with all the information and support they needed. Keep up the great work and I wish you all the best in your pampered chef journey! Happy cooking!

1. What is "My Director Rocks!"?

"My Director Rocks!" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef that celebrates the hard work and dedication of our directors. It is a way for consultants and other team members to show appreciation for their directors and the impact they have on their businesses.

2. How does someone become eligible for "My Director Rocks!"?

To be eligible for "My Director Rocks!", a director must have at least 12 active consultants on their team and meet certain sales and recruiting goals. The director must also exhibit strong leadership skills and actively support their team members' success.

3. What are the benefits of being selected for "My Director Rocks!"?

Being selected for "My Director Rocks!" comes with many benefits, including recognition on our website and social media channels, a special gift, and the opportunity to attend an exclusive leadership event. It is also a great way to show appreciation for the hard work and dedication of our directors.

4. Who can nominate a director for "My Director Rocks!"?

Any Pampered Chef consultant or team member can nominate a director for "My Director Rocks!" by filling out a nomination form on our website. Nominations are open year-round, so you can nominate your director at any time!

5. Is there a limit to how many times a director can be selected for "My Director Rocks!"?

There is no limit to how many times a director can be selected for "My Director Rocks!" As long as they continue to meet the eligibility criteria and receive nominations from their team members, they can be selected multiple times. We love celebrating our directors and their contributions to our company!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
  • mhrivera
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies