• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Party Profits: Tips for Hosting a Successful Raffle Event

In summary, as a newbie with Pampered Chef, it's essential to have a good quality chef's knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowl set, and non-stick skillet. To learn more about using Pampered Chef products, you can access instructional videos on their website or attend cooking classes and parties. It's recommended to start with simple recipes and versatile products, and consultants can provide personalized recommendations. Most products are dishwasher safe, but it's best to check the specific care instructions. They have a 30-day return policy and consultants can assist with any product issues.
Myjenny
Gold Member
Hello everyone! My name is Jennifer and I am fairly new to PC (just completed my 30 days) and have a host that wants to have party in May for a business boost or public relations for people (offices) that buy her medical supplies. So instead of earning the free and discounted products herself she wants to raffle it off to her guests. She was asking how that would work and to be honest I am really not to sure on what to do. I asked about how many people there would be and she said about 10, so then I told her that she should get as many outside orders from family and friends to boost up the 'pot'. This is actually a friend who is doing this, so I would really like to make this work for her.

I have been reading alot on here and you all have such great advice, so I knew I had to come on here and ask what would you do in this situation.

Thanks for your help!!

You could probably do it like a Mystery Host show. So your friend would not be the host, whoever won would go under the host name!

I agree with you though,I would really have her talk about the 10 bringing friends, and even getting outside orders, and have your friend get lots of outside orders.

This could be fun!

Yeah the mystery host sounds like the best option. I am going to maybe talk to her about the possibility of the offices 'competing' for the highest number of sales per office and the winning office gets to stock their break room with the free and discounted items. Does this sound hokey?

What are everyones thoughts on this idea?? :thumbup: or :thumbdown:

What are the essential tools a newbie should have in their kitchen?

As a newbie with Pampered Chef, it's important to have a few key tools to get you started in the kitchen. We recommend investing in a good quality chef's knife, a cutting board, a set of measuring cups and spoons, a mixing bowl set, and a non-stick skillet. These tools will help you tackle a variety of recipes with ease.

How can I learn more about using Pampered Chef products?

There are several resources available to help you learn more about using Pampered Chef products. Our website offers instructional videos and recipe ideas for each product. You can also attend cooking classes or parties hosted by our consultants to get hands-on experience with the products.

I'm overwhelmed by all the different recipes and products. Where should I start?

We understand that it can be overwhelming to choose from our wide range of recipes and products. We suggest starting with simple, easy-to-follow recipes and investing in versatile products that can be used for multiple dishes. Our consultants can also provide personalized recommendations based on your cooking preferences.

Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Most of our products are dishwasher safe, but we always recommend checking the specific product's instructions for care and maintenance. Some products may require hand-washing to maintain their quality and prolong their lifespan.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef products. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Our consultants can also assist you with any product issues or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stephanie78
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg