• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Lia Sophia Party in December: My Honest Thoughts & Feelings

In summary, the author is having a Lia Sophia show on Black Friday and she is not excited about it. She loves Lia Sophia jewelry, but does not like any of the jewelry in the catalog. She was never interested in buying a piece from the catalog until she went to a show. She likes the product better in person. She does not sell the jewelry, she just tells people what her experience has been. She is hopeful that the show will be worth it to her host.
pamperedpnina
UGGH I am stuck hosting a Lia Sophia party in Dec. YUCK!!! Honestly hosting a party would never be up my ally no matter what the party (which is funny seeing as I'm a PC consultant right) but I dont really like any of LS jewlary anyway. But the consultant is a new consultant she is doing a catalog show for me right now AND she is a good friend of my mom's (I grew up with her kids) so I kind of feel like I have to do this for her. But there minimum is $250 for a show to qualifie!!! Honestly I couldent even get my friends to spend that kind of money on stuff I love (PC stuff) I have poor friends... we'll see I may just ask her if I can switch to a catalog show and try to get some orders for her! She said jsut get the ppl. in and she'll make the sales but the thing is honestly I have 2 real friends I dont hang out with many ppl. I work and go home lol

Wish I could have just said NO!

Plus she just called to set the date and I'm in a horrible mood today, might not even go to my meeting b/c I'm just feeling so blue!!! UGGH

*vent over*

I LOVE LS jewelry (am having a show on Black Friday). I have found that the product does much better in person. The catalog is beautiful, but doesn't do the jewelry justice. I was never interested in buying a piece from the catalog until I finally went to a show. Now I'm hooked!!!

P.S. I don't sell it...just telling what my experience has been with shows.

Good luck...have fun with it!!!

We are in fellowship ... fellows in the same ship ..

I'm just a girl who can't say now
I'm in a terrible fix ...

My Lia Sophia party is Friday ... there have been a lot of changes in dates with each of us trying to get our show "first ..." Frankly, I think the woman is nuts for driving 76 miles to this show. As for her show, I keep telling myself it's Sell-a-Thon ...

Just tell your friend that you'll do your best. There are some cute things for $20 or so and they have a special ... buy 3 items and the most expensive of those 3 is half price. My previous product line did this, and I always used to say, "Nobody ever pays $89 for that necklace. What they do is buy this pair of earrings for $15 and this pair of earrings for $10, and then they save $44.50 on that necklace, so they pay less for 3 then they would for just 1 item."

If you don't qualify, ask her if you can be combined with somebody else and split the host benefits. I did this a lot for my shows ... I won't ask this of my current host, but we're not friends. I do hope it will be worth her while ...

I love Lia Sophia. And a heck of a lot more so than Silpada. I am allergic to silver so most of Silpada I can't wear anyways, but it's so "clunky" it's just not my style. But I always find something in Lia Sophia that I like. You should do fairly good even with poor friends, like PC not everything is that costly.

Hi there! I completely understand how you feel about hosting a party that is not your cup of tea. But as a Pampered Chef consultant, I know the importance of supporting our fellow consultants and helping them grow their business. It's great that you are willing to do a catalog show for your friend's new business, and I'm sure she will appreciate your support.I know the minimum for the show may seem high, but keep in mind that hosting a party is not just about buying products. It's also about having a fun and social gathering with friends and family. Maybe you can encourage your guests to bring a friend or two to help reach the minimum. And don't forget, Lia Sophia has some great products that could make for wonderful holiday gifts!If you're not feeling up to hosting a party, maybe you can still help your friend by spreading the word about her business and sharing her catalog with your friends and family. Every little bit helps, and I'm sure your friend will be grateful for any support you can offer.I hope your mood improves and you have a successful party, whether it's in person or through a catalog show. Remember, it's all about supporting each other and having fun! Take care.

1. Can I really not say no to anything with this product?

No, "Cant Say No *Vent*" is not a product that physically prevents you from saying no. It is a cookbook with recipes and tips for saying no in a polite and effective way.

2. Are the recipes in this cookbook difficult to follow?

No, the recipes in "Cant Say No *Vent*" are designed to be easy to follow and use simple ingredients. They are perfect for busy individuals who want to learn how to say no without spending too much time or effort.

3. Is this cookbook suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, "Cant Say No *Vent*" includes a variety of recipes that can accommodate various dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan options. It also includes tips for adapting the recipes to fit your specific needs.

4. Will this cookbook teach me how to say no in different situations?

Yes, "Cant Say No *Vent*" not only provides recipes, but also offers tips and techniques for saying no in various situations, such as at work, with friends and family, and in social settings. It also includes real-life scenarios to help you practice saying no.

5. Can I purchase this cookbook in physical or digital form?

Yes, "Cant Say No *Vent*" is available for purchase in both physical and digital formats. You can purchase a physical copy through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website, or you can purchase a digital copy through our website or various online platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pamperedbecky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies