• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited to Welcome My First Recruit as a Senior Consultant: Join My Team Today!

In summary, being a Senior Consultant at Pampered Chef signifies that you have reached a certain level of success within the company by consistently meeting sales goals and building a strong team of consultants. To become a Senior Consultant, you must meet certain sales and recruiting goals, have a strong work ethic, and consistently meet or exceed your goals. The benefits of being a Senior Consultant include higher commission rates, bonuses, access to exclusive trainings and events, and resources to grow your business. Anyone who meets the requirements can become a Senior Consultant, and this level of expertise and experience benefits customers by providing top-notch customer service and access to exclusive offers and promotions.
winklermom
I'm so excited to have one of my best friends as my first recruit!!! She called last night to let me know that she had finished the online sign-up. I know she's going to do great and I'm thrilled to have her on my team. Now, looking forward to talking to two more potentials this week or next. I WANT that chef's jacket!!! :chef:

Congratulations on your new recruit! Make sure you are both active this month so that you can be "paid as" a SC this month & officially take the title on March 1. :D

Congratulations! Its so fun and exciting to get a recruit, and especially when its one of your friends!

Sheila said:
Congratulations on your new recruit! Make sure you are both active this month so that you can be "paid as" a SC this month & officially take the title on March 1. :D

Thanks, Sheila!! I guess I'm still pretty new but what is the difference in what I've been making and being "paid as" an SC? Is it just making the 1% on her commissionable sales, too? Thanks for the help & input.

You'll get a 1% on your sales & 1% on her sales. Not a HUGE difference, but it's more than you would have had without her! ;)

When you have at least 2 active recruits, $750 in personal sales & $2,500 in team sales, you can promote to TL. At that point, you get 2% extra on your sales, 2% on the personal recruit's sales & if any of them have recruits 1% on the 2nd line indirect recruits.

The good money starts at Director! ;)

What does it mean to be a Senior Consultant?

A Senior Consultant is a title given to Pampered Chef consultants who have reached a certain level of success within the company. It signifies that they have consistently met sales goals and have built a strong team of consultants under them.

How do you become a Senior Consultant?

To become a Senior Consultant, you must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary depending on your region and the current promotions being offered. It is important to have a strong work ethic, be dedicated to your business, and consistently meet or exceed your goals.

What are the benefits of being a Senior Consultant?

As a Senior Consultant, you are eligible for higher commission rates, bonuses, and other rewards. You also have the opportunity to attend exclusive trainings and events, and have access to resources to help you grow your business even further.

Can anyone become a Senior Consultant?

Yes, anyone who meets the sales and recruiting requirements can become a Senior Consultant. It takes hard work, determination, and a passion for the Pampered Chef products to reach this level, but it is achievable for anyone who puts in the effort.

How does being a Senior Consultant benefit customers?

Being a Senior Consultant means that you have a wealth of knowledge and experience about Pampered Chef products and recipes. You are able to provide top-notch customer service and help customers find the best products for their needs. Additionally, as a Senior Consultant, you have access to exclusive offers and promotions that you can pass on to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • cfrazier
  • Pampered Chef Support Group