• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Kick-Off for Church/School: $1,276.50 & Potential Recruit!

In summary, the fundraiser kick-off is an event where supporters of a church or school can purchase Pampered Chef products, with a percentage of the sales going towards the organization. The potential amount that can be raised is $1,276.50, based on previous fundraisers for similar organizations. The event usually lasts 1-2 hours, and a variety of high-quality kitchen products are available for purchase. To promote the event, customizable flyers and social media graphics are provided, along with suggestions on utilizing email newsletters, bulletin announcements, and word of mouth.
mmilus
Gold Member
I had a fundraiser kick-off this morning for a church/school for their senior youth to go to a meeting this summer. We have $1,276.50 in orders right now and they are collecting orders for another two weeks!!! On top of that, I have a potential recruit who is very excited about the opportunity. She's going to a team meeting with me on Monday along with my March recruit.

Although this won't count as my second April show since we aren't closing until May 6, it means May is going to be AWESOME! On top of this show, I have a bridal shower planned. I did a shower for the same family (groom's older brother) two years ago and it was a $1,000 show as well. I'm LOVING PC right now!:sing:

That's awesome! Keep it going and let us know how your fundraiser ends up!

Oh my that is so cool! WAAA HOO for you!!

Following up on the fundraiser that I started on April 20 - we closed this morning with $2706. With the 5% that I give the organization, it gives them $541.20 which I think is totally respectable. Plus I got a potential recruit out of it so this was definitely worth my time.

Well done mmilus!!

1. How much money can our church/school potentially raise through this fundraiser kick-off?

The potential amount that can be raised through this fundraiser kick-off is $1,276.50. This amount is based on the average sales and commission earned from previous fundraisers for similar organizations.

2. How does the fundraiser kick-off work?

The fundraiser kick-off is a fun and interactive event where supporters of your church or school can purchase Pampered Chef products. A percentage of the sales will go towards your organization. During the event, there will also be an opportunity for individuals to learn more about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and potentially joining our team.

3. What types of products are available for purchase during the fundraiser kick-off?

We offer a variety of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry staples. Our products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. You can browse our catalog or website to see the full range of products available for purchase.

4. How long does the fundraiser kick-off last?

The length of the fundraiser kick-off can vary depending on the size of your organization and the number of attendees. On average, the event can last anywhere from 1-2 hours. We recommend setting aside at least 2 hours to allow for time to browse and make purchases.

5. How can we promote and market the fundraiser kick-off to our community?

We provide customizable flyers and social media graphics that you can use to promote the fundraiser kick-off. We also recommend utilizing email newsletters, bulletin announcements, and word of mouth to spread the word. Our team is also available to provide tips and suggestions on how to effectively market the event to your community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cincychef
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • PCSarahjm
  • General Chat
Replies