• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Success: My First Month as a Consultant with Top Sales and Bookings

In summary, this woman is successful in her career and has achieved many things in her first month as a consultant. She shares her excitement with her team newsletter and thanks everyone for their support.
ginamkiely
I just got my team newsletter and saw that my team is #3 in the August KCN for Top Line Sales and in my first month as a consultant I have the Highest Show Total, Most Bookings AND Second in TOTAL SALES for the month. What a great start... I had to share my excitement!!

ginamkiely said:
I just got my team newsletter and saw that my team is #3 in the August KCN for Top Line Sales and in my first month as a consultant I have the Highest Show Total, Most Bookings AND Second in TOTAL SALES for the month. What a great start... I had to share my excitement!!

You are on FIRE, woman! Congratulations to you!!!!!!

Thank you!! You're next!!

ginamkiely said:
Thank you!! You're next!!

No way...Full time work and single mom? I don't think so, sweetie. But I'll tell you something, I am SOOOO excited to sign next week!

Denarella said:
No way...Full time work and single mom? I don't think so, sweetie. But I'll tell you something, I am SOOOO excited to sign next week!

You can still TOTALLY do it. I only had 1 COOKING show during that time... the rest were catalog shows. So literally, I made 1 Jerk Chicken salad and got all that!

It must have been those polka dot cups....LOL

Way to go!! That is amazing!

ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif

KellyTheChef said:
It must have been those polka dot cups....LOL

Way to go!! That is amazing!

ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif

It HAD to be them!! lol.

ginamkiely said:
You can still TOTALLY do it. I only had 1 COOKING show during that time... the rest were catalog shows. So literally, I made 1 Jerk Chicken salad and got all that!

Must of been some kind of nachos, lady! I'm soooo happy for you! :balloon: :D ;)

Denarella said:
Must of been some kind of nachos, lady! I'm soooo happy for you! :balloon: :D ;)

Thanks chica!

Wow Gina, very impressive.

tlennhoff said:
Wow Gina, very impressive.

Thanks everyone!! Your support definitely make me feel better considering you all understand, my husband has no clue how awesome that is!

All I can say is WOW!!:eek: OUTSTANDING first month - keep the momentum going through Fall!!

PCGINA said:
All I can say is WOW!!:eek: OUTSTANDING first month - keep the momentum going through Fall!!

THANKS GINA...

1. How can I increase my sales and bookings as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, it's important to focus on building relationships and connecting with potential customers. You can do this by hosting parties, offering cooking classes or demonstrations, and reaching out to friends and family. Utilizing social media and having an online presence can also help attract new customers.

2. What are some tips for reaching top sales and bookings in my first month?

One tip is to offer incentives or promotions to entice customers to make a purchase or book a party. Another is to focus on promoting high-selling products and offering bundle deals. Additionally, make sure to follow up with potential customers and provide excellent customer service to encourage repeat business.

3. How can I utilize my network to increase my success as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your network is a valuable resource for growing your business. Reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances to host parties or spread the word about your new venture. You can also join online communities or attend local events to connect with potential customers and expand your network.

4. What are some common mistakes to avoid as a new consultant when trying to achieve top sales and bookings?

One common mistake is trying to sell to everyone instead of targeting a specific audience. It's important to focus on building relationships and providing personalized service rather than solely focusing on making a sale. Another mistake is not following up with potential customers or neglecting to maintain a strong online presence.

5. How can I celebrate my success as a new consultant with top sales and bookings?

Celebrating success is an important part of staying motivated and inspired as a consultant. You can celebrate by rewarding yourself with a small gift or treat, sharing your achievements on social media, or hosting a special event or party for your customers. Don't forget to also celebrate with your team and thank them for their support and encouragement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommyhugz1978
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies