• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Achievements: Highest Sales, Bookings & More with my PC Team!

In summary, Melissa got the highest sales out of her team last night and she also got a lot of free business materials as a result.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
Last night was my team meeting and I am so proud that i got:

Highest Cluster Sales
Highest Show Average
Highest PC dollars for new recruits
Most Bookings

for the month of March!!! It was actually a bit embarassing, but I was also very proud! I got the highest sales apron and I get to wear it to my shows! Also everytime you were highest you got to go up and pick a prize out of a basket. I got a PC logo'ed can koozie, wedding brochures, and show tally sheets. :) I am excited about all my free business materials :)

We also got HWC pins and my recruiter gave me a red PC logoed bag with a nicely written card about how proud she was of me, and the nice PC silver writing pen and the PC calculator!!! I thought that was VERY nice, and unecessary of my recruiter!

I felt loved :love:

That is so awesome! My director does the same w/recognition. It is fun to get a special prize for doing so good!

Of COURSE you can brag! Great job. That's one of the fun things...the recognition. Keep it up...you've got a taste for it. Now you'll want that every month!!

Awesome job, Melissa!! It's a great feeling especially when you are first starting out (as I am as well). You feel you really made the right decision. Way to Go!!!

When was your 30 days?? What was your total PC dollars? I am afraid to use all mine so soon but have already done some shopping :)! It's so much fun!!

Jennifer

congrats melissa!!
thats what i love about PC. they love to recognize your achievements.

Congrats Melissa!! You are rockin' your business! I'm so happy that your director and recruiter are so supportive. It really makes a difference in your success. Keep it up!

Congratulations, Michelle! It's so good to see you doing so well!!!

Be PROUD!

Congrats!! I love how in this business we are rewarded for our accomplishments and recognized. It is such a great feeling that someone else realizes what an asset we are!!

Brag it up!! Congrats!!

Thanks, my 30 days was 3/20. So far I got 300 PC Dollars.

I have almost spent them all :) But, I truly feel it was well spent. I used about 80 on samples of the spring products. Then I used $150+ on supplies. I am well stocked. lol, and I am going to use my last bit on registration for the Regional meeting.

Way to go, Melissa! Brag away!! :)

HOLY CRACKERS!!! Thats great.

Congratulations Melissa - AWESOME job!

Congrats!!!!

Wow! Congrats! Melissa your excitement is contagious! You go, Girl!:sing:

Awesome Job!!! Congratulations on a great achievement!

Way to go!

That is so awesome!:D We all knew you'd be a star!

That is wonderful! Congratulations!! Enjoy all your free goodies!! :)

Way to go Melissa!!! :chef:

1. How can I track my team's sales and bookings for March?

To track your team's sales and bookings for March, you can use the Pampered Chef consultant portal or the Pampered Chef app. Both of these platforms have a "Team Performance" section where you can view your team's progress for the month.

2. What is the incentive for achieving the highest sales and bookings in March?

The incentive for achieving the highest sales and bookings in March is a special recognition and rewards from Pampered Chef. This can include a shoutout on our social media pages, a feature in our newsletter, and even a gift card or product credit.

3. How can I motivate my team to reach our goals for March?

To motivate your team, you can set clear and achievable goals, offer incentives and rewards, and provide regular communication and support. You can also share success stories and tips from top-performing consultants to inspire and motivate your team.

4. Can I still participate in the March Achievements program if I am a new consultant?

Yes, all consultants are eligible to participate in the March Achievements program regardless of their tenure. This is a great opportunity for new consultants to set goals and work towards achieving them with the support of their team.

5. How can I celebrate and recognize my team's accomplishments for March?

You can celebrate and recognize your team's accomplishments for March by hosting a virtual team meeting or party, sending personalized thank-you notes or gifts, or creating a special social media post to showcase their achievements. This will not only show your team your appreciation but also motivate them for future goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • mommyhugz1978
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
Replies