• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Received a Call From the Ho Dir. of Recognitions Today!!!

In summary, March was a great month for me with a lot of success. I used a lot of the information I learned from Spring Launch and my successful shows this month resulted in me gaining a new past host and gym partner interested in the business opportunity. Congratulations on your success!
Mama2bowbaby
I so wish I would have been able to pick up the call, but at least I get to replay the message over and over :)

I am a Grand Prize Achiever in the March, "Host your own show challenge"! I had one of the 25 highest sales among Consultants and Sr. Consultants who participated in the challenge.

To be honest, I totally forgot about the challenge and just wanted another free MFP :)

They will be sending me $300 worth of free spring products that still remain!

I will say that March was the most rockin month for me yet! Besides getting all of my hosts and guests excited about the new catalog and new products, I used a lot of the information I learned at Spring Launch. During March, I started mailing out my own mini-catalog invites. I also, exclusively made Chili_lime Fajitas with the Mango Confetti Salsa. I had read on here for months how so many of you prefer to do fajitas above any other recipe and now I know why! I usually will sell at least 2-3 DCB or MFP demoing the 2 recipes, but to my surprise, I've been selling both to a guest or two.

I love the wealth of info and support I receive on this website! Thank you so much!

WAY TO GO....enjoy!!!!

That's awesome!!! What were your sales?

woooooooooo hoooooooo!!!! super fantastic!!!

Thank you, thank you!!! My commissionable sales were $6365, a personal best for me.

Last edited:
Very nice! Congratulations on your success!

Good job! Have fun with your new products!

Wahoo for you!

Congratulations!!! :D

That is FANTASTIC!!! Congrats!!

Congratulations! That is a fantastic total!!!

Congratulations!

Congrats to you!! :chef:

Y'all are great! Thank you all so much :) I found out I was #2, I figured I had to be near #25. This has definitely gotten me more excited, where I can genuinely express even more excitement about the business opportunity at my shows. I'm still a Consultant, but since April 1st, I had a past host sign up and my new gym partner called me today wanting to sit down and know more info about the business...I'm telling EVERYBODY that they can do it, too!

Congratulations!

:thumbup::eek:That is INSANE! way to go!

Inspiring! So - give us all a kick in the seat: Could you give us a breakdown of what show totals you had or anything you did to make it so strong?

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Stories like yours help keep me going!

woo hoo congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott, I actually learned a lot from your posts on here :)Really I just used a lot of info I learned at SL and I'm extremely enthusiastic during host coaching and my shows.Besides the above:Mailed mini catalogs w/letter in envelopes
Used Host Information Form, making 3 host coaching calls minimum/host
Demoing any kind of meat in the DCB makes anyone fall out of their seats!
Showing my passion for a food processor that is not heavy, doesn't take up my limited counter space, is "green",and that is so easy to clean. Of course I always stress the e-books I will personally send with the DCB and MFP.
Making it an intimate, hands-on show.
*I had lots of men buying from me this month, which wasn't the norm for meShow breakdown for you:
I submitted 9 shows, one being my own catalog at $538.50
1246.85My airfare and hotel are book for National Conference and I can't wait to learn more ways to keep my momentum going!

1. What is the Ho Dir. of Recognitions?

The Ho Dir. of Recognitions is a senior executive at Pampered Chef who oversees the recognition and rewards program for consultants.

2. What does it mean if I received a call from the Ho Dir. of Recognitions?

Receiving a call from the Ho Dir. of Recognitions is a great honor and typically means that you have achieved a significant accomplishment or milestone in your business as a consultant.

3. What type of recognition can I expect from the Ho Dir. of Recognitions?

The Ho Dir. of Recognitions may recognize you with a personal phone call, a certificate, or even a special gift to celebrate your achievement.

4. How does the Ho Dir. of Recognitions select who to call?

The Ho Dir. of Recognitions keeps track of consultant achievements and milestones and may reach out to those who have met certain criteria or have been recommended by their peers.

5. What should I do if I receive a call from the Ho Dir. of Recognitions?

Congratulations! Be sure to thank the Ho Dir. of Recognitions for the recognition and continue to work hard and strive for success in your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC_Megan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
sailorsarah