• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg I Just Got a Message by Phone From the Ho Congradualing Me on the

In summary, Doreen was congratulated by the HO for earning a trip and was invited to dinner with an officer of Pampered Chef. There are likely to be fewer people on the ship this year, so be prepared to meet many of your fellow consultants.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
OMG I just got a message by phone from the HO congradualing me on the insentive trip and that when I get to my cabin look out for an invitation because I am as a first time achiever I am being invited to have dinner with an officer of Pamperedchef

Did anyone else get this call I wish I got to talk to some one on just get a message

that's great - congratulations! I can't wait to get that call next year when I'm a first time achiever ;-)

have a wonderful time!!

congrats! You are gonna have a blast!

That's wonderful!
The year that I was a 1st time achiever they had a special reception on the ship for us -- enjoy EVERY minute of it!

I'm a first time achiever and no call for me... maybe you're in for something REALLY special!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great!! Congratulations! Have a wonderful time. You'll LOVE it!:D

Thanks I can't wait :love:

Hmm...no special recognition for me last year when I was a first timer. Whatever it is, HAVE FUN Doreen!

Me neither when I went to SF my first year - Maybe its for those EXTRA special Achievers!!! Way to go Doreen!!! HAve a blast and take lots of pics!!

DebbieJ said:
Hmm...no special recognition for me last year when I was a first timer.

Whatever it is, HAVE FUN Doreen!

Me Either in San Fran. Oh well! Enjoy it! See you on the ship,that's if you're on Sovereign!!!:D

Congrats, Doreen!!!! Way to go!

What ship is everyone going to be on? I'm on Majesty!

Congrats Doreen!! First I hear of first time recognition like that, I didn't get a call last year either. Enjoy it though!!!

I'm on the Magesty too. Should I get a CS tatoo so you can find me? :)

chef131doreen said:
OMG I just got a message by phone from the HO congradualing me on the insentive trip and that when I get to my cabin look out for an invitation because I am as a first time achiever I am being invited to have dinner with an officer of Pamperedchef

Did anyone else get this call I wish I got to talk to some one on just get a message
I GOT THE CALL TOO!

They said since I'm a first time incentive trip achiever and being a top points achiever among those earning cruise for the first time, that we get a special dinner with an officer of the Pampered Chef.
My husband joked it was a law enforcement officer!
I'll see you then Doreen!

smspamperedchef said:
I GOT THE CALL TOO!

They said since I'm a first time incentive trip achiever and being a top points achiever among those earning cruise for the first time, that we get a special dinner with an officer of the Pampered Chef.
My husband joked it was a law enforcement officer!
I'll see you then Doreen!

Well that explains it, TOO COOL! Enjoy guys and make sure to take pictures and tell us all about it!

I'm on Majesty! in a few days can't wait to meet you guys
now this is going to make it extra spesial
my husband has bee joking with me too he said i may be sittig with
Warren Buffet NOT I don't think so ..........

once I figure out what I'll be wearing that first day maybe we can try and meet up!

I'm planning on wearing my Chef Success pin!

I'll be the one buy the pool with a frozen drink in my hand most of the cruise

Anyone know how many consultants will be cruising this year? When I did the Disney trip in '05 (I believe) there were 8000 consultants and family members all together. I'm sure it won't be that high this time, but just curious if anyone has heard any numbers.

The Disney trip was levels 2-4 all traveling at the same time, wasn't it? So I'm sure the cruises will have far fewer people.

DebbieJ said:
The Disney trip was levels 2-4 all traveling at the same time, wasn't it? So I'm sure the cruises will have far fewer people.

That's true! I forgot it was all levels 2 - 4. If you hear of any numbers, please let us know. I'm really curious.

Well the ship hold 2744 passingers and Pamperedchef only bought out side rooms ( untill I could not get on the ship so they bought more inside rooms, that what got ) so if that helps there are between 2744 and 3000 PC familys members

No call for me either & I'm a first timer. Probably because I made it be the skin of my teeth :). I'm simply thrilled to be going!!!! Go Majesty!!

1. What is the Ho Congradualing Me on the message about?

The message from the Ho is congratulating you on a recent achievement or milestone.

2. How did the Ho get my phone number?

The Ho likely obtained your phone number from a contact list or database, such as a customer list or social media platform.

3. Is this message from the Ho legitimate?

We cannot guarantee the authenticity of the message, but it is always important to be cautious when receiving unexpected messages from unknown sources.

4. Should I respond to the message from the Ho?

It is up to your discretion whether or not to respond to the message. If you are unsure of the sender's intentions, it is best to err on the side of caution and not respond.

5. Can I opt out of receiving messages from the Ho in the future?

If you wish to stop receiving messages from the Ho, you can politely ask them to remove you from their contact list or block their number.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • pampered1224