1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Omg!!!! I canoot believe i miss the 3k sat

1. nancycookspc

nancycookspc Member Gold Member

OMG>>>

I MISSED IT BY $8.09

AND I HAD A $400 show to submit LAST night and FORGOT!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I don;t know what happened...I had to make a few calls on the show and I did...went to get into comfy clothes and then at the last second changed my mind and went for a walk!
    THat was IT DONE......I FOrgot...such an idiot! I tell you....

NOW I NEED TO PURCHASE THEM!!!! URGH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

nancy

Jul 1, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I'm so sorry, Nancy. I know that has to be frustrating. The good news is that you will probably never, ever make that same mistake again. Of course, if you're like me you'll find lots of new ones to make. ;)

Jul 1, 2009
  3. diradt

diradt Member

OH NO! I was feeling bad for myself because my goal was $3000 and I was only about 200 away and my catalog show bailed on me YESTERDAY! But at least you got a workout in :)

Jul 1, 2009
  4. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

Oh my gosh, I thougth only I did things like this!! I called the vet yesterday to pick up medicine for my dog and told them I would be there in just a few minutes. I left the house and forgot to go there (I had another place to go as well)! I thought how in the world can I forget!!

I'm so sorry for you!

5. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

I am so sorry!

6. Patty Davis

Patty Davis Member

Oh no! So sorry!

Jul 1, 2009
  7. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I bet you'll never miss a SAT goal again. Lesson learned.

Jul 1, 2009
  8. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

I now have a reminder set thru my outlook to beep me at 8:30 pm on the 15th and 30th of each month. I messed up submitting a show one time and it cost me.

Deb is right, you won't ever do it again!

Jul 1, 2009
Have something to add?