• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Got off the Phone With My Director..

In summary, Becky has beaten her director and cluster in the past 2 months and now gets a call from her Advanced Director saying she has beaten her whole cluster. She also gets a package from her Director with a binder and certificate for covering 1/2 of her hotel costs for the upcoming NC conference. Becky shares her excitement and gratitude for this support.
Becky0216
I just have to say how excited I am about my business. I beat my director and cluster the past 2 months and now I get a call from my Advanced Director saying I beat my whole cluster, herself and the 2 other clusters we team up with. What a great feeling. I love my Director because she is so supportive.
So today I got a package from my Director. It was a binder she put together for me for NC. She also sent a gift and a certificate that says she is covering 1/2 of my cost for the hotel in NC. WOW. I couldn't believe it.
I just had to share how awesome this woman is and how great I am doing.
I hope I can keep this up!
Done bragging now!!!:)

Becky0216 said:
I just have to say how excited I am about my business. I beat my director and cluster the past 2 months and now I get a call from my Advanced Director saying I beat my whole cluster, herself and the 2 other clusters we team up with. What a great feeling. I love my Director because she is so supportive.
So today I got a package from my Director. It was a binder she put together for me for NC. She also sent a gift and a certificate that says she is covering 1/2 of my cost for the hotel in NC. WOW. I couldn't believe it.

AWESOME!! Good for you Becky!!

Congrats! And brag away...I know that it's much better to talk about your accomplishments around others who know EXACTLY what you have done to earn the recognition you get. My DH is pretty understanding and says all the appropriate "oohs and ahs" when I tell him how great I'm doing, but it's just not the same...he sees a commission check, not the bigger picture. Brag, lady, brag!!!

WOW!
I am sure she sees in you what we do. A bright, shiny person with potential beginning to blossom!
Good for you!
:)

Yeah! That is THE BOMB!!

And I do believe a certain someone wanted to quit in the beginning.....hmmmmm.

Just teasing you! Glad you are doing sooooo well!

Congratulations Becky! Keep it up!

Congrats!! YOU deserve it-

Becky0216 said:

Becky- that is so awesome! I'm so glad you are getting support, encouragement and lots of sales!! :) Way to go!!!

That is a great accomplishment! Way to go!

That is SO wonderful for you! You have obviously worked very hard for this.

That's so awesome, Becky! Way to go! I'm going to have to trek up to Reading and come to one of your Director's meetings one of these days - she sounds like a TRUE winner!! :)

Great job!

What a great accomplishment Becky!! Way to go!

Awesome job AGAIN Becky!

wowza becky - you have the magic touch and a supportive upline. thank you for sharing your accomplishments - it makes everyone happy and is motivating too!!

if you're in wave one, can i rub your head for luck? LOL

again, congrats!

That's great! Congratulations.

Way to go, Becky! That is an awesome accomplishment. Gotta love supportive Directors! They make it all worth while.

Now, tell me, any tips on what you did??

cathyskitchen said:
That's so awesome, Becky! Way to go! I'm going to have to trek up to Reading and come to one of your Director's meetings one of these days - she sounds like a TRUE winner!! :)

Cathy- my director is in Downington. So more like Philly. It takes me over an hour to get there.

PChefPEI said:
Way to go, Becky! That is an awesome accomplishment. Gotta love supportive Directors! They make it all worth while.

Now, tell me, any tips on what you did??

Sorry, wish I had some magic tips but I don't.
The most help was to stay positive. Honestly, that was a big factor in all of this.
Really all I did was work my butt off. I have been greedy and overbooking my months because I knew some were going to cancel etc. I have been doing some serious host coaching, but I can't say that gets me high shows. I have the quantity going for me. 11 shows submitted for June, 10 for May, 10 for April. My show count is not that high though because a few hosts combined their shows due to low sales. It was the best way to make some of the work.
Now for July I am in a slump because I have tons of previous engagements. So I have no bookings but have 2 catalog shows going right now and 1 Mystery host that I hope is going to make it. (I need 10 people but only have 5 right now). So I am sure my great sales are going to come to a halt this month, but I am ok with that.
Only 2k until I reach my 15k...... Wahoo!!!!

Last edited:
I love that you have become so successful Becky...I rememver when you were so down in the dumps in your business in teh beginning - I am thrilled that you turned it all around...congrats on all yuor hard work!

A big WAHOO for you! Congrats on a job well done.

Brag away!! You've earned it!! That is sooo AWESOME!!
applause.gif

Awesome Job Becky!! Brag all you want!! You DESERVE IT!!:D

So, which wave are you in?

:):balloon::D GREAT JOB:D:balloon::)

I am in wave 2. I am so excited for conference.

Congratulations Becky. You are doing awesome...only two thousand away from your $15,000 career sales...that is amazing!

1. What are the main responsibilities of a Pampered Chef Director?

A Pampered Chef Director is responsible for leading and managing a team of consultants, setting and achieving sales goals, providing training and support to team members, and promoting the Pampered Chef brand and products.

2. How does a Director support and mentor their team of consultants?

A Director supports and mentors their team by providing regular communication and coaching, sharing best practices and product knowledge, and offering guidance and support for achieving individual and team goals.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef Director?

As a Director, you have the opportunity to earn a higher commission rate, receive recognition and rewards for your achievements, attend exclusive training and leadership events, and have the potential to grow your business and income.

4. Can anyone become a Pampered Chef Director?

Yes, anyone who is a current Pampered Chef consultant and meets certain sales and leadership requirements can become a Director. It is a great opportunity for those looking to take their business to the next level.

5. How can I become a Director and what is the process?

To become a Director, you must first be a consultant and meet certain sales and leadership requirements. Once you meet these requirements, you can apply for the Director position and go through a selection process. If selected, you will receive training and support to help you succeed in your new role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • chefheidi2003
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
akrebecca
Replies