• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Just Moved & Need Info on My Director in SC

In summary, your Director in South Carolina is your direct supervisor who is there to support and guide you in your business. You can contact her through various methods, including email, phone, and the Pampered Chef consultant portal. Your Director can provide support in all aspects of your business, including product knowledge, business strategies, and training. It is important to communicate with your Director at least once a week to stay connected and up-to-date. If you feel the need to switch to a different Director, you can request a transfer after discussing any issues with your current Director.
Stef1023
Hey yal,
I just moved from Ft Worth TX to Beaufort SC. My director in TX has not been in contact with me about finding me a director here in SC. She says that she's put in paperwork with Home Office......but I've heard nothing. What should or do I need to do to correct this?:confused:

If you don't get a response here, you should call HO yourself and let them know what you want. I'm sure they'd help you (choose the options for Career Solutions). Maybe someone here will be able to help, it's always nicer to get a more personal referral. Good luck!

Yes you are right. And Im at a weird spot right now, I have to turn in a show this month, but I don't know anyone yet. The Marine Corps family is pretty tight so maybe i'll be able to meet someone soon!!

1. Who is my Director in South Carolina?

Your Director in South Carolina is [insert name here]. She is your direct supervisor and is there to support and guide you in your business.

2. How can I contact my Director?

You can contact your Director in several ways. You can email her, call her, or message her through the Pampered Chef consultant portal. Your Director will also have regular team meetings and events where you can connect with her in person.

3. What kind of support can I expect from my Director?

Your Director is there to support you in all aspects of your business. She can help you with product knowledge, business strategies, and any questions or concerns you may have. She can also provide training and resources to help you succeed.

4. How often should I communicate with my Director?

Communication with your Director is important for your success. You should aim to communicate with her at least once a week, whether it's through email, phone, or in person. This will help you stay connected and up-to-date with any important information or updates.

5. Can I switch to a different Director in South Carolina?

If you feel that you would benefit from working with a different Director in South Carolina, you can request a transfer. However, it is recommended to first discuss any issues or concerns with your current Director and try to resolve them before requesting a transfer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa