• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: We're Moving This Weekend!

In summary, Lacy's house has sold and she and her husband are moving this weekend. They will be traveling to their new house in a different state.
lacychef
Hey all, thanks for your well-wishes before when I told ya our house is for sale. It has sold & we're moving this weekend:D :) So, I won't be on here much this week, as I have lots of work to do packing! I think our realtor did some pleading for us with the people we're buying from. She knew this is the only weekend we're not busy, and our bank loan doesn't close until next week. But the owners said we just have to put the utilities in our name first, then we're good to go!
I'm so excited & had to share!!

Oh yeah, & at my director's meeting last night, I found out I was #1 in sales last month for her whole cluster.....then when I got home I found out we could move.....good day:D

Congrats!!
Good Luck packing in a week :(

Congrats! We'll see you in a month when you're settled into your new place! :p Good LUck on the move!:D

I hope you have good weather, I know here in Central KS it's been cold, snowy and rainy! Not goo moving weather! I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!

Good news all around! Congratulations.

Congratulations Lacy and hope everything with your move goes well!

I am so happy for you. My house has been for sale since Feb and I am moving to Tampa real soon. Pray that my house sells to!

Congratulations Lacy!! Woohoo!

Nicole,
Book a PC show with me it's sure to sell.
I have 3 April /May bookings that had to be rescheduled. All packets were sent and invites for 2 shows and all 3 houses sold so they will be rescheduling :(

PampMomof3 said:
Congrats! We'll see you in a month when you're settled into your new place! :p Good LUck on the move!:D

You think I can stay away from here for that long?LOL

Nicole: good luck with your house! Our's was only for sale for about 2 1/2 months!

Straitfan: I know what ya mean about the weather! Last Monday it was 80 degrees, & we had about 3 inches of snow on Thursday....crazy! It's raining here today, but supposed to be upper 60's by Sunday...

Thanks everyone for your well-wishes.....now I gotta get to work!:p

Good luck with the move & congrats on your sales.

THanks Tasha!
The interesting thing now is, we're supposed to be getting a big winter storm here in the good ol state of Kansas tomorrow night into Saturday....:(

Try 7" where my mom lives and I have 4-5 last night...grr...IT'S THE MIDDLE OF APRIL!

OMG Lacy, I jinxed you by mentioning the Kansas Weather. I thought of you when the weatherman talked about the 6-12 inches of snow tomorrow for Western KS. I feel so bad for you!!!!!!!!!

May the storm miss you 'cause you don't need that in addition the everything else going on.

Oh man guys....we're listed in the 8-13" now:eek: It's still just rain now, but the snow line is about 30 miles west of me. They've already cancelled school here, which is odd....they NEVER cancell before the snow!
I'm still holding out that the weathermen are wrong! It is supposed to be upper 60's by Sunday though, so it could melt fast; but I'm worried about my moving help that's supposed to be coming from WAY western KS where the snow's going to be the worst. My aunt & uncle from up there were bringing their big stock trailer to move.....we'll see!

Wish I could help ya out, but they'll probably close 70 at Salina pretty soon!

1. What does this move mean for Pampered Chef customers?

This move means that we will have a new and improved facility to better serve our customers. It also means that we will have more space to store and ship products, leading to faster and more efficient delivery times.

2. Will the move affect the availability of products?

No, the move will not affect the availability of our products. We have carefully planned the move to minimize any disruption in our supply chain and ensure that our products are readily available for our customers.

3. When will the move take place?

The move will take place this weekend. Our team has been working diligently to ensure a smooth transition, and we are excited to start operations in our new facility on Monday.

4. Will there be any changes to the ordering process?

No, there will be no changes to the ordering process. Our website and customer service will continue to operate as usual, and you can still place orders through our online portal or with your consultant.

5. How will the move impact the Pampered Chef team?

The move will provide a better working environment for our team and allow us to expand our operations. Our team is excited about the move and is looking forward to the new opportunities it will bring.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahammons
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
Replies