• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Collective Good Thoughts Needed

In summary, "Collective Good Thoughts Needed" is a campaign initiated by Pampered Chef to promote positive thinking and support among individuals and communities. Anyone can participate by sending out good thoughts and sharing them on social media using the hashtag #CollectiveGoodThoughts or by joining the virtual community on Facebook. Pampered Chef is promoting this campaign to spread the message of positivity and create a more supportive world. There is no specific time or day to participate, but monthly challenges and activities are available on social media. Participation is open to everyone, regardless of their relationship with Pampered Chef.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
It is trival compared to the other many true problems out there, but I would love to have a collect good thoughts/pray/incense burning, whatever your thing is. Our house has been sale pending for over a month now. We are in the last hurdle in a series of unbelievable hurdles. Hopefully, our buyers will finally have their last needed document tomorrow. We have been living in a house filled with boxes for 2 weeks. I had to open 5 boxes in my PC pile today to find my HWC for a party tonight. We were supposed to moved over a week ago. The owners of the house we have bought are losing their patience and may just say enough is a enough and back out of our deal tomorrow!

Please let's all say a prayer, light your incense, bow to the east, click your heels 3 times and say, "there's no place like home..." that this deal gets settled tomorrow.

Thank you and God Bless!

Wendy, sending lots of positive energy for you all the way from south of you on the Left coast.

Saying prayers. Everything happens in God's timing, and hopefully you'll find out the good in this at some point.

1. What is "Collective Good Thoughts Needed"?

"Collective Good Thoughts Needed" is a campaign started by Pampered Chef to encourage people to come together and spread positive energy and good thoughts. It is a way for us to support and uplift each other during difficult times.

2. How can I participate in "Collective Good Thoughts Needed"?

Participating in "Collective Good Thoughts Needed" is easy. Simply take a moment to think positive thoughts and send them out into the world. You can also share your good thoughts on social media using the hashtag #CollectiveGoodThoughts or by joining our virtual community on Facebook.

3. Why is Pampered Chef promoting "Collective Good Thoughts Needed"?

At Pampered Chef, we believe in the power of positive thinking and the impact it can have on individuals and communities. We want to spread this message and encourage others to join us in creating a more positive and supportive world.

4. Is there a specific time or day to participate in "Collective Good Thoughts Needed"?

No, there is no specific time or day to participate in "Collective Good Thoughts Needed". You can send out good thoughts anytime and anywhere that feels right for you. However, we do have monthly challenges and activities on our social media pages for those who want to participate in a more structured way.

5. Can I still participate if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant or customer?

Yes, absolutely! "Collective Good Thoughts Needed" is open to everyone. We encourage everyone to join us in spreading positivity and support, regardless of their relationship with Pampered Chef. The more people who participate, the stronger our collective good thoughts will be!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
TeresaG
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • yummy4tummy
  • General Chat
Replies