• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused? You Won't Be After the Next Episode Of...

In summary, Jessica's husband cheats on her with another woman, Billy has a pimple on his first date, and tensions flare between the Campbells.
nikked
Gold Member
My Life! (Flashback for those of you who remember "Soap")

For those of you that have been following my saga, here is the latest update:

My wrist has FINALLY healed after five weeks in the brace. Thank God I didn't need a cast. The brace was a PIA enough, thank you very much! lol Now, I get to deal with settling with the other driver's insurance. Please be praying for wisdom and favor. This brace thing has affected every aspect of my life, from house keeping, to child care (bathing, etc.), to my business (can't use a knife, food chopper, etc.)

After a lot of prayer and going back and forth, we decided to stay put while DH is deployed. We had a revelation that when we took our 15 year old out of the picture, and all that we have been through in the last year with her, it was better for everyone else (including her) to stay. As much as I would love to be closer to family, I have a WONDERFUL support network in Albuquerque, and family is not that far away (5 to 6 hours), so we'll be fine, and won't have to move twice in a year. Our six year old can continue with her speech and OT that has been so successful, schools don't have to change, etc.

DH is on his first training trip to Florida. He'll only be gone a week this time, so it is our first "trial run". So far, so good. The house is already cleaner (I clean when I'm upset, nervous, mad, etc.)

Little Man Asa turned 8 weeks on Friday. Where has the time gone? As soon as I get pictures developed this week, I'll post a new one of him. He's too cute!!! (IMHO)

Thank you for your continued "friendships", love, prayers and concern. Please continue to remember us!

Wow you sure have had a lot going on. I'll be praying for you.

You're still in my prayers.

Glad to hear things are progressing in a postive direction for you. I will ask for resolution for this accident in a safe and healthy manner. 5 to 6 hours isn't too bad. Plus, you can move if/when you're ready and able.

Don'tcha love a clean house?

nikked said:
Confused? You won't be, after the net episode of...Soap
Episode 1: This begins the story of two sisters, Jessica Tate and Mary Campbell. As the Tates and their butler, Benson, prepare for a dinner party with the Campbells, Jessica walks in on her husband, Chester, while he makes plans for a romantic rendezvous with another woman. Jessica's son, Billy has a pimple on the night of his first date, and his uptight sister, Eunice, while ignoring the insane antics of their veteran grandfather, The Major. Jessica goes for a tennis lesson with Peter, the Tennis Pro, and winds up in bed with him. She leaves Peter just as his next "appointment"--with Jessica's other daughter, Corinne--arrives. Meanwhile, at the Campbells', Mary breaks up a food fight between her mobster son, Danny, and her second husband, Burt. Tensions flare again when Mary's other son, Jodie, a homosexual, joins them at breakfast. Alone at last, Mary confronts Burt about his recent impotence, which, we learn, stems from guilt he feels after having killed Mary's first husband (officially ruled a "suicide").

Believe it or not - it just got even crazier from there!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/ce/Soap.jpg/180px-Soap.jpg

That was a great show!

Give TKG a cupie doll! I kept wondering who would be the first...but figured it would be him!

Thanks for the picture and the recap. I love that show. Still cracks me up!!!

As soon as I read the title of this thread, I KNEW KG wouldn't be able to resist!!! LOL! That show was hilarious and truly before it's time! I wonder if it's available on DVD?

Anyway, Nicole, I'll keep you in my prayers as well. You hang in there!

512WA1YFYDL._AA240_.jpg
You can find it at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000EOJRMY/?tag=pfamazon01-20 if you like.

What is "Confused? You Won't Be After the Next Episode Of..."?

"Confused? You Won't Be After the Next Episode Of..." is a cooking show from Pampered Chef that aims to simplify and demystify cooking techniques and recipes. Each episode features a different recipe or cooking method and breaks it down into easy-to-follow steps.

Who hosts "Confused? You Won't Be After the Next Episode Of..."?

The show is hosted by Pampered Chef's resident food expert and culinary instructor, Chef Ann. She has over 20 years of experience in the culinary industry and is known for her approachable and informative teaching style.

When does "Confused? You Won't Be After the Next Episode Of..." air?

New episodes of "Confused? You Won't Be After the Next Episode Of..." air every Thursday at 3pm EST on the Pampered Chef website. However, you can also catch previous episodes on our YouTube channel or on-demand on our website.

Can I participate in "Confused? You Won't Be After the Next Episode Of..." as a viewer?

Absolutely! We encourage our viewers to cook along with Chef Ann during each episode. The ingredients and tools needed for each recipe are listed on our website beforehand, so you can be prepared to cook along in real time.

Can I submit suggestions for future episodes of "Confused? You Won't Be After the Next Episode Of..."?

Yes, we love hearing suggestions from our viewers! You can submit your ideas for future episodes on our website or through our social media channels. We are always looking for new and exciting recipes and techniques to feature on the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Teresa Lynn