• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Predictions for Where/What Next Years Incentive Trip Might Be.

In summary, Mara is undecided about her destination for the 2011 incentive trip, but hopes it is Hawaii. She also wishes for more variety in the destinations available, as her husband is not interested in traveling. Other people have dream destinations that range from Italy to Spain. The consensus seems to be that Mara should go to Australia.
Maragib
I know we are all still focused in on this years incentive trip. But as I am calling an booking up my 5th-10th of January for those triple points I can't help but wonder where and what the trip might be. I promised husband that if it is to Hawaii and we can take 4 adults that I will take his and my mom as our seconds. His mother has never been and has ALWAYS wanted to go - but her husband hates to travel, expecially by plane. So I figured it would give his side the family even more reason to help me earn it next year.
So anyone have any predictions?

Mara

I would like someplace in Europe. I know it won't be London because the Olympics will be there that summer and everything will be more expensive and so busy - but maybe Ireland or Scotland or Germany.

I hope there are several selections like in past years. I know this year was special because of the 30th anniversary and all that but I like the options.

Just an fyi most of the incentive trips are only for 2 people unless it is like Disney for a family trip and they are usually only family trips once every few years or so. You can always buy in children on the trip, but they have to be your kids you aren't able to buy in your parents or others!

Would love Ireland, Scotland, Australia.....OR someplace warm....Hawaii maybe. How about an Alaskan cruise. I dream big!!!!

WOW!
This is my first few months so Disney is out of the question, but the 2011 incentive trip is a definite possibility. Are all of those places really a possibility based on past trips?
Any of those places would be absolutely amazing!

They have had other family trips in the past...DC and Colorado come to mind.

I'm hoping Hawaii! That was one of my favorite trips ever!

pcsharon1 said:
I would like someplace in Europe. I know it won't be London because the Olympics will be there that summer and everything will be more expensive and so busy - but maybe Ireland or Scotland or Germany.

Actually, the 2010 earned trip will travel in 2011, not an Olympic year. But London was a destination just recently, so it won't be on the list for next year.

It's been a couple of years since Hawaii or Alaska were on the slate. I also think Australia would be fun. Or maybe somewhere in South America, like Buenos Aires.

I know this year, Disney was the only option. Do you think they will have different choices, or is it usually 1 destination to earn? Also, do they usually have it during the summer months only?

The level 2 and level 3 destinations are usually different and travel is usually during March/April.This year is totally different cuz it's Disney.

I'd LOVE any of these:

Alaskan Cruise
Greece - or Mediterranean Cruise
Ireland

I also wouldn't mind either Colorado or New Mexico...or maybe Arizona. If we had a continental US trip like that, I would probably buy in my son too.

My choices

US Destinations - Colorado, Hawaii, Alaskan Cruise

Other choices -
Carribbean cruise
Ireland/Scotland
Australia

I just hope it there is a state option. I plan on earning whatever the trip is and my hubby won't fly :(

Alaskan Cruise or Hawaii for me.

nene960 said:
I just hope it there is a state option. I plan on earning whatever the trip is and my hubby won't fly :(

then I guess you'll get to take someone else! His loss!

Wow! It never ceases to amaze me how many people want to come up here! I hope it's NOT Alaska (I'm here all the time LOL), but I hope everyone who wants to see Alaska gets to one day :)

I think Greece would be AMAZING!

I have a feeling it's going to be Australia. I don't know but the whole "Spring into action" got my mind reeling. I know it's to get us revved up for Spring business but still...i wonder :)

Leslie: If you want to come to NW Ohio we can house swap! Would love to see Alaska. lol

LOL Thanks for the offer Pat :)

How about Italy?

babywings76 said:
How about Italy?

I would love Italy -- or Spain!

You are all driving me crazy with your awesome dream destinations! Now this is all I could think about. While you all had great ideas, I would just be happy with my husband, warm weather and no phone.

Other Destinations:
I would love an Italian eating tour!!
Caribbean Cruise

US Destinations:
Ski trip to Utah, CO, or NM
New York City

floccies said:

I loved love loved Italy but hated every minute of Spain. I could move to Italy tomorrow and be fine - they welcome you with open arms. Spain, they'd rather spit on you (like those in Paris). That was my experience at least (not with PC of course).

My vote would be for Hawaii but boy I better save good for that because there is no way I am only going to Hawaii for 4 days and I guess I better find a date b/c that would be one boring trip by myself. :D

pcsharon1 said:
Just a heads up, London Olympics are Summer (July) 2012. :)

You guys are right! I skipped a year. (In my head I am trying to rush my husbands year long upcoming deployment) I know that the London Olympics are in 2012 because I was in London the day they were announced as the winners of the Olympic bid. We actually left that day and I remember wanting to stay an extra night because I knew they were going to win and there would be a huge party in Trafalgar Square. Lucky us that we didn't stay though because we would have been on the Tube line that had the bombing that very next morning. God watches over us even when we aren't watching out for ourselves.

PCMomto4 said:
You can always buy in children on the trip, but they have to be your kids you aren't able to buy in your parents or others!

How strict are they on buying in children? We will have foster children and leaving them home while the bio family goes on vacation is completely out of the question. :yuck: I dream of being able to earn a trip for them.

jcsmilez said:
How strict are they on buying in children? We will have foster children and leaving them home while the bio family goes on vacation is completely out of the question. :yuck: I dream of being able to earn a trip for them.

There's a limit to the number of people you can have in the rooms, so you may end up paying for an additional room, etc. I'm pretty sure that the children do not have to be your biological/legally adopted children, though. HO understands that sometimes people want to take grandchildren, nieces/nephews, etc.

This brings up a question I was going to ask anyway...

I am planning on taking my husband, stepson, and my daughter. My sister has just asked me if she would be able to come along on the trip, would I be able to have my dh, sis and ss as "guests" and "buy in" my daughter? We are planning on driving and since my sis said she wanted to go, I'm thinking that would be great to cut down on some "on the road" expense...is this legal to do w/ PC?

chefsteph07 said:
This brings up a question I was going to ask anyway...

I am planning on taking my husband, stepson, and my daughter. My sister has just asked me if she would be able to come along on the trip, would I be able to have my dh, sis and ss as "guests" and "buy in" my daughter? We are planning on driving and since my sis said she wanted to go, I'm thinking that would be great to cut down on some "on the road" expense...is this legal to do w/ PC?

yes, you could do it that way. You can only buy in dependents, so anyone who is not a dependent would have to be one of your 3 guests.

I may bring my mom as a guest and buy in my youngest son so I can bring her along as a babysitter for the times when DH and I might want to go off on our own without the two kids.

DebbieJ said:
yes, you could do it that way. You can only buy in dependents, so anyone who is not a dependent would have to be one of your 3 guests.

I may bring my mom as a guest and buy in my youngest son so I can bring her along as a babysitter for the times when DH and I might want to go off on our own without the two kids.

I was thinking the same thing w/ my sister, she could take the kids and if dh and I wanted to trot off somewhere we could do that. That's awesome!

I have just decided that I want to earn the trip... I do not care where it is!!! I will have to take time off of my other job.. but, I want it. and I want it for my family. I hope it is somewhere warm.
Hawaii would be wonderful.

I think there will be a cruise option. They seem to do a cruise every 2 or 3 years. Probably Caribbean but I would love the Med. I'm with the folks hoping for Ireland (it's moving up higher and higher on my list of places I want to go), Scotland (was there in Jan. once and would really like to be there when it's warm with a bit of sunlight), Italy, Greece (I'm not keen on it but if it's a free trip, I'll take it b/c my DH would be excited about that one), Czech Republic (Prague, but that was a TPC or Level 4 add on to the Vienna trip), Hawaii, Alaska (sorry to our cheffer friends there), Punta Cana in the DR, Costa Rica.

For those who can't do it or don't want the trip option, the pre-paid debit card is really nice. I've added new appliances to my kitchen with it. I've heard of others that have used it for the family vacation when it was too expensive to buy-in their kids on the PC trip.

I will be whoring myself on a street corner if they do Australia. I saw pictures from the Australia trip on the HO tour. I believe it was an Exec or Upper Level-only trip. That would take a ton of points. Cannot wait until Jan. 4. I will have my calculator with me to figure out the points break down. I want Level 3 next trip.

floccies said:

At our last meeting my Director did a game where we all put our guesses on a post it and if any of us are right, we get a prize!!

I love prizes.

I guessed Spain, because that's where I really want to go!!

anywhere warm is good with me! All of the PC trips I've been on have been amazing -- I'm betting either a cruise or all-inclusive resort as a possible option. I'm praying for Hawaii just like many of you!

Becca_in_MD said:
I will be whoring myself on a street corner if they do Australia. I saw pictures from the Australia trip on the HO tour. I believe it was an Exec or Upper Level-only trip. That would take a ton of points. Cannot wait until Jan. 4. I will have my calculator with me to figure out the points break down. I want Level 3 next trip.

ROFL!!! You take one end of the street and I'll take the other! Love all the destinations you mentioned for the most part...I'd like to add New Zealand and The Galapagos.

Not sure if anyone else noticed but the wording in the last annoucement about it stated "Locations to be announced on...." Location(S) plural. So it would be my assumption that like before, different levels, diff locations.

And I'm going to stand out in the middle of the street to stop the traffic in order to pimp myself for the trip :) hehe (you ladies on the corners can call 911 when I get run over) :)

Melissa78 said:
Not sure if anyone else noticed but the wording in the last annoucement about it stated "Locations to be announced on...." Location(S) plural. So it would be my assumption that like before, different levels, diff locations.

And I'm going to stand out in the middle of the street to stop the traffic in order to pimp myself for the trip :) hehe (you ladies on the corners can call 911 when I get run over) :)

Cool! We can have some warm toddies to keep us motivated, and I'll have my cell phone handy! :D

leslieprichett said:
Wow! It never ceases to amaze me how many people want to come up here! I hope it's NOT Alaska (I'm here all the time LOL), but I hope everyone who wants to see Alaska gets to one day :)

Honestly, that's how I felt about Disney. lol
It was announced last January and we had just bought a year's pass and were going to go in 3 weeks. I love Disney but have also grown up here. And the incentive trip was going to be in the summer, one of the worst times possible in my opinion.
Would it have still been great to earn? oh sure. But I wouldn't have done Disney like I usually do Disney - not with that crowd level and intense heat.

I am with you Karynne, we are a few hours from Disney and go a few times throughout the year, but won't go near the place during the summer months due to the crowds from schools being out and the unbearable heat.

We did a game too at our meeting on Monday with our cluster. I said Vegas. But the other top guesses were Scottland/Ireland and Rome. I told MH that if it's someplace he really wants to go to, he needs to step up and help me out (that also means NOT bringing me margaritas while I'm trying to make my calls! Yummy yes, helpful, NO)

DH came home yesterday and said "how would you like to go to Hawaii?" Had he been reading my mind? No, he has to write a paper and get accepted to go to a conference in Hawaii in July. Thinking about going with him without the kids (they will have just had Disney) but if PC does a Hawaii trip for 2011 I will probably pass on going with him. We hope to sell our house and move in the spring/summer so with Disney it would be a bit much to pay for me to go to Hawaii and I would have an even harder time justifying it if PC was offering a free trip 9 months later.

I hear ya, Florida folks. I'm working on my game plan for Disney in June with the heat and crowds. I wasn't excited when they did the DC trip a couple of years ago, but I know the folks in CA were. It's an issue PC runs into any time they do a domestic trip. That's why they need to keep doing international ones, right :) and keep offering the gift card option. I hope they go back to level one being Conference OR something else. It's a bummer that you don't get anything for level 1 if you don't go to Conference, esp. since there's now a recruiting requirement for level 1.

If it is San Antonio, there will be an uprising!! What the heck is there to do here?!

***hoping and wishing for ireland***

Symara said:
***hoping and wishing for ireland***

That would be my desire too! My DH's 40th birthday is in 2011...and he said he'd love to go on a "pub-tour". (he also wants to hide from his family so they can't get even with the Over-the-Hill parties..had one this year for his sister...she's planning already! He THINKs he can hide, but I'll be helping on the side)

BUt a PC trip to Ireland would be perfect.

Chef Kearns said:
If it is San Antonio, there will be an uprising!! What the heck is there to do here?!

That made me laugh!!!!! I think the same thing....WHY in the world would anyone want to go to Dallas/FW for a vacation???? Not that they would ever choose here for a location though, but I know what you mean!!!

One of the first years I was in PC, the lower level destination was San Antonio. That was back when Leadership was later in the year, and the lower-level trip was attached to that (as a several day extension).

HAWAII!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love: I've always ALWAYS wanted to go there. It's so expensive, and I live just about as far away from there in the US as possible (Atlantic coast). Now, my Director (thanks to the US Navy) lives there, so she wouldn't be so excited - but she usually earns the upper level ones anyway! DH has been to Hawaii several times (again, thanks to the US Navy) but I've never had the opportunity. :rolleyes: He has always wanted to take me there. It is WELL known in our household, that if Hawaii is the trip - I'm working 24/7 - 365 to earn it! :D I've never earned a trip, but with my new kick-start into the biz - I'm determined! I've done better in the last 6 months that I had in the previous 4.5 years! It's amazing when you lose your job what PC can do for you! I'm hoping to say Aloha in January! :)

Bumping this up! does anyone know yet where the trip is??

Ya we will keep it quit I'm sure the DVD is out so if ayone want's to e-mail me that would be soooooooooo great
[email protected]
Thanks

My prediction is Hawaii or an Alaskan cruise. I would be happy w/ either one. I would be happy w/ any free trip. I'm looking forward to a smashing year!! :D

I think they will not do Europe at all because of the cost of the Euro being so high, the travel costing so much, and I think people are a little goofy about flying that far right now. I would love Hawaii--even though I've been there, I'm a Southern California girl and anywhere there's a beach is fine by me.

<h2>1. What is the current year's incentive trip?</h2><p>The current year's incentive trip for Pampered Chef is a cruise to the Caribbean.</p><h2>2. When will the details for next year's incentive trip be announced?</h2><p>The details for next year's incentive trip are typically announced at the annual Pampered Chef conference, which usually takes place in July.</p><h2>3. How can I earn the incentive trip for next year?</h2><p>You can earn the incentive trip for next year by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals are usually announced at the beginning of the year and can be achieved through consistent effort and hard work.</p><h2>4. Are there any clues or hints about where next year's incentive trip might be?</h2><p>Pampered Chef usually keeps the location of the incentive trip a secret until it is officially announced. However, some consultants have speculated that it could be a tropical or international destination based on past years' trips.</p><h2>5. Is it possible to bring guests on the incentive trip?</h2><p>Yes, it is possible to bring guests on the incentive trip. However, the number of guests allowed and any additional costs may vary depending on the destination and specific details of the trip. It is best to check with Pampered Chef for more information.</p>

1. What is the current year's incentive trip?

The current year's incentive trip for Pampered Chef is a cruise to the Caribbean.

2. When will the details for next year's incentive trip be announced?

The details for next year's incentive trip are typically announced at the annual Pampered Chef conference, which usually takes place in July.

3. How can I earn the incentive trip for next year?

You can earn the incentive trip for next year by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals are usually announced at the beginning of the year and can be achieved through consistent effort and hard work.

4. Are there any clues or hints about where next year's incentive trip might be?

Pampered Chef usually keeps the location of the incentive trip a secret until it is officially announced. However, some consultants have speculated that it could be a tropical or international destination based on past years' trips.

5. Is it possible to bring guests on the incentive trip?

Yes, it is possible to bring guests on the incentive trip. However, the number of guests allowed and any additional costs may vary depending on the destination and specific details of the trip. It is best to check with Pampered Chef for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • missyciccolella
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies