• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Predictions for Where/What Next Years Incentive Trip Might Be.

In summary, Mara is undecided about her destination for the 2011 incentive trip, but hopes it is Hawaii. She also wishes for more variety in the destinations available, as her husband is not interested in traveling. Other people have dream destinations that range from Italy to Spain. The consensus seems to be that Mara should go to Australia.
only 4 more days to find out! I'm so excited -- the trips are truly what keeps me going with all the hard work!! :) I love travelling and when I can travel for FREE -- WAHOO!!

Nanisu said:
I think they will not do Europe at all because of the cost of the Euro being so high, the travel costing so much, and I think people are a little goofy about flying that far right now. I would love Hawaii--even though I've been there, I'm a Southern California girl and anywhere there's a beach is fine by me.

I agree with Europe, right now I REALLY do not feel like going international....:yuck:

Can't wait to find out on Monday!

please be Hawaii or Alaska!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gaddischef said:
please be Hawaii or Alaska!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!!! I went to Hawaii 3 times when I was little as dad worked for the airlines, but want to go back so BAD!!! Alaska would be amazing as well! Never been, yet.

After seeing all the stuff for the Launch about Games I feel like that will tie in somehow. What games are in 2011? Maybe we will all get to go to the Pro Bowl in Hawaii? Mara

Maragib said:
After seeing all the stuff for the Launch about Games I feel like that will tie in somehow. What games are in 2011? Maybe we will all get to go to the Pro Bowl in Hawaii? Mara

Don't count on any tie-ins to any games. HO is just doing that because of the Winter Olympics this year.

Since I'm 14-17 hours ahead of those of you in the states, I'll find out VERY early on your Monday morning (our evening here in Japan). So if you know that you won't be attending a cluster meeting to find out and want to know, e-mail me your request. I won't be putting a spoiler here and I certainly don't want to spoil the fun for those of you who will be attending a meeting a few hours later! If you have a scheduled cluster meeting, PLEASE wait so you can really enjoy the experience with your cluster!!! ;)

Melissa78 said:
Not sure if anyone else noticed but the wording in the last annoucement about it stated "Locations to be announced on...." Location(S) plural. So it would be my assumption that like before, different levels, diff locations.

And I'm going to stand out in the middle of the street to stop the traffic in order to pimp myself for the trip :) hehe (you ladies on the corners can call 911 when I get run over) :)

I'm walking the streets tomorrow! Literally. I have my flyers and map. My husband is walking the streets with me tomorrow. This is the year that I'm earning a trip. Rain go away!

Walking the streets?? What are you going to do???

lockhartkitchen said:
I'm walking the streets tomorrow! Literally. I have my flyers and map. My husband is walking the streets with me tomorrow. This is the year that I'm earning a trip. Rain go away!

I have decided the same thing. I will get the trip this year.. no matter where it is!! Even if it is Boston, as that is about 30 minutes from me!!

ChefMary412 said:
I have decided the same thing. I will get the trip this year.. no matter where it is!! Even if it is Boston, as that is about 30 minutes from me!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Not BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG Yankee fan here..................:D:D:D

I made a great flyer that talks about not getting everything you wanted for Christmas, and list our specials for January and encourages booking a show. It also gives information for those that may just want to get their wish list now with an order. Unfortunately today, my husband got a job and I've been home all day. That's okay though. His computer business has made very little in the last 6 months, and he's making money today! We'll do the walk next Saturday. With the two of us, it will take several hours. I have mapped out the town, and will cover sections at a time. I'm starting with the "wine streets" which is my town's richest area.I've done advertising in the paper in the past, and did well, but the last ad got me nothing. People aren't buying the paper as much. I'm hoping this gets my name out there.

Ginger428 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Not BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG Yankee fan here..................:D:D:D

There are rebels in NY State you know!!! My nephew went to Fenway Park this past summer and couldn't get close enough for an autograph to bring back to his older brother so he ground the ball into the dirt so it would at least have Fenway Park soil on it!!

They are Red Socks fans! I am not too much on baseball but if I had to make a choice...it would be Socks for me! ;)

baychef said:
There are rebels in NY State you know!!! My nephew went to Fenway Park this past summer and couldn't get close enough for an autograph to bring back to his older brother so he ground the ball into the dirt so it would at least have Fenway Park soil on it!!

They are Red Socks fans! I am not too much on baseball but if I had to make a choice...it would be Socks for me! ;)

Nooooooooooooooooooo :p

At this point, I don't care where it is- just so long as I can earn one of them! :D

Ugh.....the waiting is killing me! ....

esavvymom said:
At this point, I don't care where it is- just so long as I can earn one of them! :D

Same here :)

<h2>1. What is the current year's incentive trip?</h2><p>The current year's incentive trip for Pampered Chef is a cruise to the Caribbean.</p><h2>2. When will the details for next year's incentive trip be announced?</h2><p>The details for next year's incentive trip are typically announced at the annual Pampered Chef conference, which usually takes place in July.</p><h2>3. How can I earn the incentive trip for next year?</h2><p>You can earn the incentive trip for next year by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals are usually announced at the beginning of the year and can be achieved through consistent effort and hard work.</p><h2>4. Are there any clues or hints about where next year's incentive trip might be?</h2><p>Pampered Chef usually keeps the location of the incentive trip a secret until it is officially announced. However, some consultants have speculated that it could be a tropical or international destination based on past years' trips.</p><h2>5. Is it possible to bring guests on the incentive trip?</h2><p>Yes, it is possible to bring guests on the incentive trip. However, the number of guests allowed and any additional costs may vary depending on the destination and specific details of the trip. It is best to check with Pampered Chef for more information.</p>

1. What is the current year's incentive trip?

The current year's incentive trip for Pampered Chef is a cruise to the Caribbean.

2. When will the details for next year's incentive trip be announced?

The details for next year's incentive trip are typically announced at the annual Pampered Chef conference, which usually takes place in July.

3. How can I earn the incentive trip for next year?

You can earn the incentive trip for next year by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals are usually announced at the beginning of the year and can be achieved through consistent effort and hard work.

4. Are there any clues or hints about where next year's incentive trip might be?

Pampered Chef usually keeps the location of the incentive trip a secret until it is officially announced. However, some consultants have speculated that it could be a tropical or international destination based on past years' trips.

5. Is it possible to bring guests on the incentive trip?

Yes, it is possible to bring guests on the incentive trip. However, the number of guests allowed and any additional costs may vary depending on the destination and specific details of the trip. It is best to check with Pampered Chef for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • missyciccolella
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies