• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tupperware, I Am Confused.........

The lady was trying to give her a lead looking for a PC cons. It would be in a new area with a whole NEW GROUP of people she does not know.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Okay a little history. I did a multi vendor event in December and asked her for a catalog for me and a friend to look through. Well she was trying to get bookings and she kept asking me all night. Then right before I went home she came in and said my host needed one more booking. Well she has been a good host/customer and I said yes but just a catalog show. She kept saying it's okay if we do a combo show.I felt this lady was pushy and just kinda forgot about the show and she never contacted me until this week. She called on Monday and my husband did not switch over and then she called my cell saying we need to schedule a date, and she couldn't remember who I booked from blah blah and then she threw the hook. I have a lady looking for a Pampered Chef consultant in the bay area will you go there? Oh I wanted to completely cancel, but now I want to do it.Then on Thursday I get home from work to pick up my PC stuff for my show and there is a host packet that she mailed. Ugh I didn't set a date, she hasn't heard from me yet. I thought that was ballsy, I have never sent a host packet w/o a date set. So if I do anything I don't want a live show because I am not going to put my family, friends to anyone who is that pushy.So I guess I am asking what you guys think I should do? Sorry it's so long.

Last edited:
It's only one possible sale she's passing on, or is it? You can't know she really knows someone. I would let her know that you're not interested.

I'm confused. Do you want any Tupperware? If not, tell her no.

I really appreciate people who are upfront with me. If they don't want to do a show, I want to know that.

The same thing just happened to me with an Arbonne lady, she wanted to party swap. She booked with me in March and when I could not do a March date for her, she told me how let down she was and so to make it up to her would I have TWO show for her in April. I had to just tell her that I busy with my own business and family now and just don't have time for anything else.

I feel the same way with not wanting my friends and family to have to deal with someone so pushy.

I wanted a few things & wouldn't mind doing a show, however I have not been impressed w/ this lady. A show in a new area, could bring a whole new group.

I"ve never done a party swap with any other consultants. I stay away from that because of the stories I've read here!!

Maybe she sent you a host packet because you said you'd do a catalog show?? I dunno.......

The place I used to work's policy was "don't do business with someone you don't like".
JMHO............

did she give you the contact info for the person who was looking for a pc consultant?? just wondering...

I wanted a few things & wouldn't mind doing a show, however I have not been impressed w/ this lady. A show in a new area, could bring a whole new group.

What do you mean about a whole new group?

I would just politely tell her that you hadn't heard from her and purchased the tupperware already from another consultant. And let her know YOUR show schedule is packed right now, and you are unable to do a show.

That's what I would do her loss.

I have TW consultant if you need one ;)

kspry said:
What do you mean about a whole new group?

The TW lady was trying to give her a lead looking for a PC cons. It would be in a new area with a whole NEW GROUP of people she does not know.

Paulette thanks for explaining.Vanessa I thought about saying that. I know another TW consultant. I think I am going to go w/ her. instead.

Sounds good! I mean afterall you hadn't heard from her in about 3 months. That's just insane! And maybe not to a normal person, but to another DS consultant?? Ya know?

Good for you!

She dropped the ball, not you. You told her back in December that you would do a catalog show, why didn't she get you the info back then? What would make her wait almost 4 months, then contact you out of the blue and send you a host packet for a non existing show? I wouldn't feel bad at all for going to another consultant.

Just from personal experience, their host benefits are no where near as good as ours!

Yea I looked at their host benefits and they suck. You need $250 in sales to get 10% off and 1 1/2 off item. No free product at all. PC ROCKS!!! I love our benefits!!!!

pamperedalf said:
Yea I looked at their host benefits and they suck. You need $250 in sales to get 10% off and 1 1/2 off item. No free product at all.

PC ROCKS!!! I love our benefits!!!!
You also have to pay their shipping price on the half price item and anything above and beyond your free value is at full price. You also don't get any special guest pricing, you have to use the full price fo your FPV. I just did a catalog show in January for the modulars and really didn't realize how great our benefits were until we closed my catalog show!

Most of their products that are similar are more expensive than ours. I think ours are better who cares if I am biased. LOLNo she didn't give me the contact info.

pamperedalf said:
Most of their products that are similar are more expensive than ours. I think ours are better who cares if I am biased. LOL

No she didn't give me the contact info.
I agree with their products being pricey and personally I think that the cookware is ugly! I had a coworker who had a TW party before I became a consultant. After I became a consultant she told me her husband really liked the TW knives. She ended up having a party with me after I showed her the quality of ours knives and got the whole set.

Why is Tupperware so popular?

Tupperware is a well-known brand of food storage containers that are known for their durability and air-tight seals. They also offer a variety of sizes and shapes to fit different food storage needs, making them popular among households and for meal prepping.

What is the difference between Tupperware and other food storage containers?

Tupperware containers are made of high-quality plastic that is designed to last for years, while other food storage containers may be made of lower quality materials that can break or wear out over time. Tupperware also offers a unique burping seal that helps keep food fresh for longer.

Can I put Tupperware in the microwave?

Most Tupperware containers are microwave safe, but it is always important to check the product label or user manual to make sure. Some Tupperware products may also have specific instructions for microwave use, such as removing the lid or venting the container.

How do I clean Tupperware?

Tupperware containers can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth. To avoid staining, it is recommended to wash Tupperware immediately after use. For tougher stains, you can use a baking soda and water paste or white vinegar to help remove them. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers on Tupperware as they can damage the plastic.

Can I use Tupperware for hot food?

While Tupperware is designed to withstand high temperatures, it is not recommended to use it for hot or boiling food. It is best to let hot food cool down before storing it in Tupperware to avoid warping or damage to the container. Tupperware is also not suitable for use in the oven or on the stovetop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies