• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My HO Lead Steal My Packages? Need Help!

In summary, the host said that she never received the free guest item that was sent to her. HO said that the item was shipped on the 4th and was delivered on the 9th. The host said that she has not received it yet.
KCPChef
Ok! I have a lady who was a HO lead! From day one, her party has been a mess! We finally closed her party (22 DAYS LATER) because she would never return my calls. I even has a guest call me about where her product was!

Anyways- I get it all taken care of and she calls me Saturday and said that only one box came. So I told her that sometimes they ship seperately and to wait until the next day. Still nothing. I am out of town so I go online and it says delivered for BOTH packages and it says that she signed for them.

She says that she was not at home when they were delivered and she never signed for them! And then I go online to run a signature image on fedex.com and it says no signature image available.

HO didnt sound like they believed me when I told them because the lady kept saying well it says she signed for them! What do I do! There are 2 DCB in that box and I cannot afford to replace them!!! ugh!!! HO lead- GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I would call HO and talk to another rep. There is no reason why they shouldn't believe you. You are only going by what your host is telling you.

If they question they validity of the situation then they should be calling the host and not question you.

I just had the same problem with an outside order (But it said that signature service was not required so no one signed) and PC replaced her entire order for free and the rep told me that they just file an insurance claim with Fedex.

ok! So should I worry about calling FedEx? Or is that HO job? Just curious! Never in 72 shows has something not showed up!

No- you don't call Fedex. HO does.

I think that you should call HO back and get a different rep. I'm saying that if HO questiosn the validity of the claim that they should call the host and not question you.

When I had a problem with a guest not receiving her outside order the rep told me that sometimes it happens and that they would send out a new package and they just asked for a different address. So I gave them mine and I hand delivered it to the host.

i have all orders deliver to me and i deliver this way i know what going on..

jmm said:

I understand the need to feel in control but this is one of the reasons I chose Pampered Chef when looking for my home based business. I loved the products and rewards but I did not want to make deliveries. That adds so much more to our job. Not at all interested in making deliveries for everyone, not even in making one delivery to a host after seperating her order.

I agree to call HO and talk to a different person. You have no reason to be dishonest and they have no reason to treat you as such.

that true i have the order shipped to me and the host comes and picks up.i like it because i get to talk to the host one more time and usually they will decide to book another show or order something else.

If the host keeps bothering you, just tell her to call HO herself. You've exhausted all you can do.

jmm said:

That's a nice service you offer but what about shows up to an hour away? I do 100+ shows/year with an average of 18 guests at every show. If I received all orders and packed & delivered them, I'd have to forgo sleeping and eating and spending time with my family.

I recently had a host that said a FREE guest item was missing. Called HO, they sent a replacement the next day. Sent an e-mail to the Host with the info After days, Host said she didn't receive it I called HO again, verified shipped on the 4th and given tracking number. Now gave same to Host. Host tells me after two weeks she still hasn't received it. I call HO again, they show it was delivered on the 9th. I then e-mail Host with that info, ask her (had been asking her all along) to check with her PO, maybe a substitute driver or perhaps put in a neighbors mailbox. Imagine, was in a neighbors mailbox who had been on vacation and was delivered to her home. This kept me going for 2 weeks. Hosts do want US to resolve the issues.

I would have the host call HO. As consultants, it's out of our hands after we submit the show. The host can hash it out w/ them and figure out what to do from there.

I would definitely stress to the host to check any and all places where it might have been mis-delivered. Before I became a consultant we lived in an apartment where I hosted a show and the boxes were delivered while I was out. The FedEx guy didn't leave his usual sticky note on my door, and after about two weeks of working with my consultant and dealing with FedEx myself it turns out it was delivered to the apartment offices! They didn't even notify me that there were four large boxes sitting on the table of their break room for all that time!!! All of the tracking information said "left at door" so no one could figure out why it wasn't there (I even knocked on all my neighbors doors to see if someone had taken it in). The usual delivery guy went on vacation right after they were delivered, so we couldn't ask him sooner. It was a real nightmare!!

I agree with those that say you should call HO and ask for a different rep. I believe that it is my job to ensure that the host is happy and that means taking care of the host even after the show is closed. If you don't give her good service she will tell everyone she knows and you likely won't get any other business from her or her friends. Give her good service and hopefully she will refer someone to you.

go above and beyond....

1. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and meal prep items. We also have a variety of food and pantry items, including seasonings, sauces, and baking mixes.

2. How can I find recipes using Pampered Chef products?

Our website has a recipe section where you can search for recipes by product or ingredient. We also have a mobile app that offers a variety of recipe options.

3. Do you offer any gluten-free or allergy-friendly products?

Yes, we offer a selection of gluten-free and allergy-friendly products. You can filter these products on our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

You can host a party by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or by hosting a virtual party through our website. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products.

5. Is there a warranty on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all our products. If a product is found to be defective, we will replace it free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies