• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Get Your First HO Lead Yet?

In summary, Sharon got her first lead on Tuesday the 3rd, and is confirmed to take it. She called and left a message for her old HO, and is excited about any of the options given to her.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I got my "call" on Tuesday the 3rd and I've just received my first Lead!! I'm confirmed it with HO that I'm taking it and I've called and left a message for her. I think she pretty much checked off the options it gave her but heck, I'll take any of them!!!!

I'll let you know how it turns out!! I'm just so excited!! I had to share with you guys!!!:D :D

VERY cool! Congratulations!

Great news! Congrats.

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!

Can't wait til I get those!

Holy Cow! You're a Director for like 6 seconds and look what happens!! Let us know how it turns out!

I did a dance while I read it!!! :D I immediately called my dh over and made him read the email OUT LOUD!! He wasn't nearly excited as I was. Oh well!! :rolleyes:

DanielleQ said:
Holy Cow! You're a Director for like 6 seconds and look what happens!! Let us know how it turns out!

Well, technically 4 days but it feels like 6 seconds!!! Man, i betcha the other directors in this area are going to be sad!!!

That's so cool!! Congrats! Those HO leads are one of my favorite perks!!!:D

That is soooo Cool!

How exciting and Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go you-director-you!

Woo Hoo -- enjoy the leads! They're one of my favorite perks!!!

Thanks Ladies!! I knew you'd understand!!! I'm loving this position already!!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Thanks Ladies!! I knew you'd understand!!! I'm loving this position already!!!:D
Isn't this so cool? I got almost $400 in orders last night just from the lead system plus a potential recruit lead as well. Also, just yesterday I got another lead who wants to do a show AND potentially sign up as well! WOO!HOO!

Congrats! The lead system is definitely a perk that I want to earn by next year!

Wow, that was fast! Congrats Miss Director:D

smspamperedchef said:
Isn't this so cool? I got almost $400 in orders last night just from the lead system plus a potential recruit lead as well. Also, just yesterday I got another lead who wants to do a show AND potentially sign up as well! WOO!HOO!

Congrats Sharon!! AWESOME!! I'm sure you're loving the new HO leads as well!!!:D

What is a ho lead?

A ho lead, also known as a host lead, is a potential customer who has expressed interest in hosting a Pampered Chef party.

How do I follow up with a ho lead?

You can follow up with a ho lead by scheduling a phone call or meeting to discuss hosting a party, sending a personalized email or message, or connecting with them on social media.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, try out new recipes and products, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

What should I expect at a Pampered Chef party?

At a Pampered Chef party, a consultant will demonstrate products, share recipes, and provide tips and tricks for using the products. Guests can also place orders and have the products delivered directly to their homes.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party online?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party online through a virtual party. This allows you to invite guests from anywhere and still earn the same host benefits as an in-person party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views