• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Just Got My First Lead on the New System

In summary, Becky received a lead and had to figure out how to input the required information. She then received a second lead and was able to input the required information without any issues. Finally, she received a third lead and was able to input the required information without any issues.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I just got my first new lead on the new system. Here's how it works: You get an email telling you you have a lead. You have to first accept the lead in CC and it then gives you the contact info. I think they have a little more tweaking to do b/c all I had was a name, city, state, zip and email address. I called Career Solutions to see if I had missed something as I had nothing telling me what kind of info this person wanted (products, show, biz...). He (Rich at HO) said no, it doesn't look like we ask that info anymore :( I then told him it would be great if HO could make the phone number a required field and he said that she gave her phone number - it was not on my screen though - he gave it to me and is passing this on to tech support. I guess they have a few more bumps to smooth over.

Cool new system though. I like that we can have a out of office/vacation notification now too.

so this is weird. I timed-out on CC. When I signed back in and went back into the lead area all the info was there. So....either they are really quick at fixing it or there are still bugs to be worked out.

Funny - I just got a lead to. The person only gave their name, town and email address. But because of what you said, I decided to call the HO just to ask, but they said the woman didn't provide anything else. Grrr. I don't like that there's no category given of what they're interested in. It's nice to at least know ahead of time what they're looking for. Especially when they only give an email. I won't hold my breath that she actually get back to me.

Oh well, let's cross our fingers! Linda, did you get in touch with yours??

I'm bummed....I'm going to have to say that I'm on vacation when I leave on Sunday. Although I MAY be taking my laptop to Paris and I technically could come on and confirm leads and email people. Hmmmmmm

Becky

Ok, so since I have been in a tad bit of a recruiting slump recently it says I'm not eligible for leads. Does that mean I'll get them through June or I just am not going to get them until I recruit someone? This might me a stupid question since it says "not eligible", but I was under the impression we had the three months. Anyone know?

I "think" that you need to have met the requirements for leads before April 1st. The only thing that we have until June 1st is our title and that we will be paid at the higher of the 2 levels.

Well darn...I have a girl signing a week from Sunday and am planning a sampling for next Thursday. Hopefully the slump will turn around :) I'm gonna miss those leads!!!

I received 3 HO leads yesterday! And once you confirm, go back to the first tab like we did when we had to report our activity (glad that is gone...I felt like my mother was nagging me!!). Then the contact info will appear in more detail.

I have not had one full address yet. I did get one phone number but only one phone number. So far I do like it, but they have to get more information so we can contact people. If I don't get an e-mail response from people, I don't even send a packet to them. With my first one all I got was a name, town and e-mail address. Not even a street address. In fact none of them had a street address.

BUGS...be gone!!!:chef:

baychef said:
I received 3 HO leads yesterday! And once you confirm, go back to the first tab like we did when we had to report our activity (glad that is gone...I felt like my mother was nagging me!!). Then the contact info will appear in more detail.

I have not had one full address yet. I did get one phone number but only one phone number. So far I do like it, but they have to get more information so we can contact people. If I don't get an e-mail response from people, I don't even send a packet to them. With my first one all I got was a name, town and e-mail address. Not even a street address. In fact none of them had a street address.

BUGS...be gone!!!:chef:

:bugeye::bugeye::bugeye::bugeye:WOW!! I don't think I've ever gotten 3 leads in on MONTH!!!

Got my 1st lead... a little tricky to figure out just because I'm not used to the new format. It did give me what she was interested in (purchasing products) under the Contact Information part.

Her stone broke easter sunday (ddb) and the oil/seasoning she used on her roast dripped into the bottom of the oven and caught fire. The roast and oven were destroyed and now she needs a new oven. :( And a new french vanilla DDB! :yuck:

I just got my 1st lead in the new system. It is tricky to get all the info. Mine wanted a catalog.
NO phone #
only city and state, no street address
The email address has an error, gets returned.

Not a good lead.:confused:

I got a HO lead yesterday on the new system,too. I got an address and e-mail address but no phone #. I sent out an e-mail with no response, so far.
Does anyone send out information without contacting the lead? I haven't had good luck in the past with HO leads but am trying to be positive and try a new approach. Any ideas?

jbondr said:
I got a HO lead yesterday on the new system,too. I got an address and e-mail address but no phone #. I sent out an e-mail with no response, so far.
Does anyone send out information without contacting the lead? I haven't had good luck in the past with HO leads but am trying to be positive and try a new approach. Any ideas?
Janet, call Tech Support. My director got a lead with no phone # but then called Tech Support and they had the info. It's worth a try!And WELCOME!!! Everyone, this is Janet. We met at NDA in Aug 2007 and then again in Miami earlier this month where I convinced her to join us here!

Welcome Janet! :)

Nice to see you here, Janet!!:D

Hi Janet!

Welcome to our little Director family!

Hi Janet! Welcome to DCS!!!

Just like homeThanks for making me feel welcome and at home here!

Update on my HO lead with e-mail address only. I called HO and they had the same information I had. No street mailing address or phone number. The HO office gal said they are supposed to gather all that information but not sure why it didn't work in my situation. The issue is going to passed on and hopefully the future leads will be complete. I guess this in another "dead end" lead.

What is with some people? I just got another lead - this was put in by a CONSULTANT! He said his wife did it looking to see if his name would pop-up....hhhmmmpfff! I do know his director, I'm tempted to call her and see what level he is and how long he's been a consultant. Maybe let her gently tell them that they screw-up the lead system when they do things like that. But, then again i could have put me in a better rotation spot for the next GREAT lead, in that case I'd be grateful to him.

great attitude Linda! It doesn't help you now, but you never know.....

Linda, I would call (tech support?) and tell them it was a non-lead so you can get back in the rotation faster.

I think my leads are all going to a Team Leader that lives in the area that I was getting leads from. DOes anyone know if they will rotate the leads? I live about 2 hours from where I was getting my leads.

I got one of those Linda... she was a new consultant and wanted to know how the lead system worked. And she was snotty when I called thinking I should have responded sooner... I called within an hour of getting the lead. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :mad:

DebbieJ said:
Linda, I would call (tech support?) and tell them it was a non-lead so you can get back in the rotation faster.

I heard that other consultants have called when this has happened and that they can't do anything about it.

pamperedlinda said:
I heard that other consultants have called when this has happened and that they can't do anything about it.

I've called and said that and got an I'm sorry,they can't do anything about it.

Another Lead MysteryStrange things are happening:confused:
I was on the computer when an e-mail with a lead came through. I immediately went to the website and confirmed the lead. I tried to call the phone number I had copied by hand from the information. Well no answer, it was a work number so no one there after 5pm. I went back to the website to see if there was another phone number available and the lead has vanished. The name and contact information is gone. My other lead is still listed but the one there 5 minutes ago has disappeared.
Is it just me or does anyone else have these crazy things happen? I guess this means another call to HO. I am beginning to feel like I need a direct hotline number to HO (like the bat phone) ha!

The two leads I have received have had an 'invalid link' when I click on the link in the email. I have to go to CC and click on the lead link there.

finley1991 said:
I got one of those Linda... she was a new consultant and wanted to know how the lead system worked. And she was snotty when I called thinking I should have responded sooner... I called within an hour of getting the lead. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :mad:
Wow! That is something else! I don't know what I would have said to her!

I am in PA, we maybe get a lead every other month, and hardly any one them pan out.
I'm talking my whole cluster.

vanishing lead here tooI had a vanishing lead too - I clicked on the confirm link on the email and tech support said that instead of confirming the lead it declined it. Kicker is - it had full info with it but they wouldn't give me the info over the phone. AND they couldn't (or wouldn't) give me the lead back. All they would do is put me back into the system for the next lead.

Hopefully they'll have everything figured out soon!!!

Lisa

I've not been so lucky either! I live in upstate, ny & it's pretty rare that I actually get 1 that turns into something.....I'll get my own leads :)

Well, the 3 leads are not panning out. One has no phone number or street address, but wants me to send a catalog!!! I have e-mailed a couple times with no response. Tried to look her up on any who.com but nothing seemed to fit with what little information that I had.

The second was a consultant that one of my downline has signed up 2 times. She had signed up one other time previous to when she met my downline. All three times she did not qualify. Once she sent the kit back, another she donated to the church (ridding her of guilt) and I don't know what happened to number 3. She wants to sign...AGAIN! She had called my downline consultant that recruited her while she was in Miami. She couldn't wait so she put in an HO referral. She told me she did not have my downline's phone number!!! In the meantime, I am passing all of this on so my downline (who is trying to promote) can sign her again. She then needed a consultant number but e-mailed me to just give her any number. I gave her the downline's number. That was a week ago...still hasn't signed. :mad:

The third did book a party then cancelled it because it was on the night of a co-worker's birthday:confused: We have not connected to reschedule. Have one more lead and she did book a party.

HO leads are not the gold mine that you think they would be. And HO needs to get the street address if they get any information.

The best thing about HO leads are the online sales. otherwise, my other leads have never panned out wonderfully.

baychef said:
HO leads are not the gold mine that you think they would be. And HO needs to get the street address if they get any information.

DebbieJ said:
The best thing about HO leads are the online sales. otherwise, my other leads have never panned out wonderfully.

I have a had a lot of leads be duds but I LOVE, LOVE leads.

Some may have given me nothing at all but I have gotten a lot of shows and several recruits through the lead system - and those online sales!

...and I was a lead!

1. How do I know when I have a new lead on the new system?

You will receive an email notification informing you that you have a new lead. The email will contain the necessary information for you to access the lead.

2. What do I have to do to accept the lead?

You will need to accept the lead in CC, which will then give you access to the contact information.

3. What information will be provided in the lead?

Currently, the lead will only provide the name, city, state, zip code, and email address. More details may be added in the future.

4. What if I don't see any information about the type of products or services the lead is interested in?

If you do not see any information about the lead's interests, you have not missed anything. Unfortunately, the new system does not currently ask for this information. We are working on improving this feature.

5. Can I make suggestions for improvements to the new system?

Yes, you can reach out to our tech support team with any suggestions or feedback you have regarding the new system. They will pass it on to our developers for consideration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefsteph07