• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Results with Home Office Lead Orders: A Success Story

In summary, you became eligible for leads this month, and have already booked two cooking shows as a result.
Careyann
Gold Member
I just became eligible for leads this month, so far have gotten 2 cooking shows booked as a result. I did also get a online order from a guy, I don't think I know. Is that a lead order or would an order come through the lead system? Meaning would it show up under the eligible leads and notify you that you had a lead? (this did not, it just showed up as an online order in my order history) Of course he did the privacy thing so I know nothing other than his name and that he lives in the same town I do.
I guess I'm just curious if this is the result of the lead system or just someone using my website.
Thanks!

Sometimes you just get random orders through the lead system!I have to say that the lead eligible people in your area must be sparse! I barely get 2-3 a month let alone bookings!

Once a day you get an email digest of the "lead" orders to your website. Mine comes around 11am, and it has any orders from the previous 24 hours. You don't get a "You Have A New Lead" email for those.

Maybe that's where he came from! I wish they wouldn't do the privacy thing so you could at least call and say thanks!

I am wondering if there are any team leaders or above in my city because since I showed I was eligible on 9/7, I got my first show booking one on 9/14, then another on 9/19, then that order was on 9/15. Pretty awesome, the two ladies who wanted to do shows were super excited, one is even booked for next Tuesday, she had been telling everyone she was having a party for the last month, but then couldn't find the consultant she had used before, so went to the home office to find one - Lucky me!!! I hope I can keep team leader because they are nice to have, totally new groups of people to tap!!!

Careyann said:
Maybe that's where he came from! I wish they wouldn't do the privacy thing so you could at least call and say thanks!

I am wondering if there are any team leaders or above in my city because since I showed I was eligible on 9/7, I got my first show booking one on 9/14, then another on 9/19, then that order was on 9/15. Pretty awesome, the two ladies who wanted to do shows were super excited, one is even booked for next Tuesday, she had been telling everyone she was having a party for the last month, but then couldn't find the consultant she had used before, so went to the home office to find one - Lucky me!!! I hope I can keep team leader because they are nice to have, totally new groups of people to tap!!!

It's all about eligibility. You have to have the sales, and the recruits in order to get leads. I know some who, although they qualify, rarely get leads. I get (on avg.) about $300 a month in HO lead orders, and several other HO leads, including bookings, and recruits!

True...I hope I can keep them, this month I have one consultant active but the other two so far are not, one is having a show on the 28th and finger's crossed that she closes and submits it this month! I can see why having more recruits would make this less of a question! Hopefully the few leads I have on that will pan out and sign up soon!

Careyann said:
True...I hope I can keep them, this month I have one consultant active but the other two so far are not, one is having a show on the 28th and finger's crossed that she closes and submits it this month! I can see why having more recruits would make this less of a question! Hopefully the few leads I have on that will pan out and sign up soon!

You also have to meet the requirements - 1 recruit 3 out of 4 months and $1250 in sales during the same time period.

wadesgirl said:
You also have to meet the requirements - 1 recruit 3 out of 4 months and $1250 in sales during the same time period.

That's backward. ;)

It's $1,250 in sales 3 of the last 4 months with a new recruit during that 4 month time period. ;)

Sheila said:
That's backward. ;)

It's $1,250 in sales 3 of the last 4 months with a new recruit during that 4 month time period. ;)

Yah I was at work dealing with flooding issues at that time!

I miss my leads. I was the only one in the area who was getting them. Then all my recruits went MIA.

So excited! I just got another one! This time the lady wants to purchase, host and interested in becoming a consultant!!! Keeping my fingers crossed because I have the sales for Toronto, just need 3 more qualified recruits!!!!

Awesome!! Congrats!! Can't wait 'til I'm in your shoes!!

Thanks! You'll get there, my 2 year anniversary was on the 15th and the first year was pretty slow (a couple shows a month and no recruits), and now this year has been crazy busy, I have 3 recruits now, just need the other 2 to qualify!!!

If I can do it, anyone can!!! :chef:

Careyann said:
Thanks! You'll get there, my 2 year anniversary was on the 15th and the first year was pretty slow (a couple shows a month and no recruits), and now this year has been crazy busy, I have 3 recruits now, just need the other 2 to qualify!!!

If I can do it, anyone can!!! :chef:

I have 1 recruit now as well as 3 that are signing soon. I also have 3 potentials which I'm hoping pan out.

Careyann said:
So excited! I just got another one! This time the lady wants to purchase, host and interested in becoming a consultant!!! Keeping my fingers crossed because I have the sales for Toronto, just need 3 more qualified recruits!!!!

Wow you are lucky! That is great! I get one about every 7-10 days. I have had about 50/50 luck with my leads. THe extra purchases from your website are nice. I got a $200 order one day and then an $11 order another time. You just never know. I have also signed 3 recruits that were HOL and had 2 FABULOUS parties so far. It is a great benefit. I just got one the other day that wanted to Host a party. I have called 3 times and sent an email and no answer. We have a lot of consultants in this area, so I am happy to be getting them 3-4 times a month. I hear at Christmas the orders are insane. Can't wait to find out! ;) CONGRATS TO YOU!!!

sassypip said:
I hear at Christmas the orders are insane. Can't wait to find out! ;) CONGRATS TO YOU!!!

Yes, the online orders in Nov. and Dec. are fabulous and can push you over a level for sell-a-thon.

Darn, I miss my HO leads. Gotta recruit to get them back.

ChefBeckyD said:
It's all about eligibility. You have to have the sales, and the recruits in order to get leads. I know some who, although they qualify, rarely get leads. I get (on avg.) about $300 a month in HO lead orders, and several other HO leads, including bookings, and recruits!

That's awesome! I've gotten a couple who indicated they wanted a show or to purchase, but they do not respond to emails or calls. A couple of recruit leads, but again spotty with contact. In the past month, I've gotten 3 "leads" who turned out to be consultants who needed hospitality or had questions.:eek:

I did get one yesterday who wants to join when she gets paid on Wednesday!:sing:

Becca_in_MD said:
Yes, the online orders in Nov. and Dec. are fabulous and can push you over a level for sell-a-thon.

Darn, I miss my HO leads. Gotta recruit to get them back.

Go Becca! :D

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
That's awesome! I've gotten a couple who indicated they wanted a show or to purchase, but they do not respond to emails or calls. A couple of recruit leads, but again spotty with contact. In the past month, I've gotten 3 "leads" who turned out to be consultants who needed hospitality or had questions.:eek:

I did get one yesterday who wants to join when she gets paid on Wednesday!:sing:

That's how they've been for me too - very spotty. Gotta love those gems though when they do come! Over the last 5 years I've had several new consultants and great show lines from HO leads and one coming up who's super excited and several really nice orders but lately it's been mostly small orders and few of those. I'm looking forward to those holiday shoppers! Last year I got a lot of larger orders from the lead system!

sassypip said:
I hear at Christmas the orders are insane. Can't wait to find out! ;)

Yes - last December, I got $1000 in online orders. That was during a promotion when we got 5% of our sales in PC $$ - so it was an extra sweet bonus. :love:

ChefBeckyD said:
Yes - last December, I got $1000 in online orders. That was during a promotion when we got 5% of our sales in PC $$ - so it was an extra sweet bonus. :love:

Again, Becky is in an area where there mustn't be many lead eligible consultants and there are people who need/want our stuff. Most of us don't come near that. I looked it up and last year my lead orders for December $232; Nov $153 and Oct $320. Not going to sneeze at those numbers but I honestly thought Dec and Nov were better...

It all depends on how many lead eligible consultants there are and who shops online in the area. Good luck to everyone!

BethCooks4U said:
Again, Becky is in an area where there mustn't be many lead eligible consultants and there are people who need/want our stuff. Most of us don't come near that. I looked it up and last year my lead orders for December $232; Nov $153 and Oct $320. Not going to sneeze at those numbers but I honestly thought Dec and Nov were better...

It all depends on how many lead eligible consultants there are and who shops online in the area. Good luck to everyone!

Yeah, I just went back and checked too. Between Dec 1-20, I got 24 lead orders sent to my website. That has continued though....so apparently there still aren't any others in my area qualified for leads. My upline is far enough away that our lead areas don't usually overlap.

So, you get HO lead eligible when you become a Senior Consultant?

When you become a team leader. You have to do $1250 in sales 3 out of 4 months and have a new recruit in the same time period.

I think I have determined I must be the only eligible one in my area because they are coming fast and furious and I am running out of dates to do the shows! Since 9/7, I have gotten 6 bookings, with 3 of those interested in the business and 2 online orders.
Love it!!!!:love:

Something funny to note - last night I got on my computer about 7:30 and had the you have a lead email, clicked on it and decided to just call. She laughed at how fast I got to her because she literally had just clicked on it, said she was still looking at the screen!

Last edited:

1. What is a Home Office Lead Order?

A Home Office Lead Order is a type of order that is placed by a Pampered Chef consultant and shipped directly from our Home Office to the customer. This is a convenient option for consultants who do not want to keep inventory on hand.

2. How do I place a Home Office Lead Order?

To place a Home Office Lead Order, simply log in to your consultant account on our website and select the option for "Home Office Lead Orders." From there, you can browse and select products to add to your order, and complete the checkout process.

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions for Home Office Lead Orders?

Yes, there are often special discounts or promotions available for Home Office Lead Orders. These can be found on our website or through our consultant newsletters. Be sure to check for any current offers before placing your order.

4. How long does it take for a Home Office Lead Order to be delivered?

Home Office Lead Orders typically take 7-10 business days to be delivered. However, delivery times may vary depending on the shipping address and any potential delays with the postal service.

5. Can I return or exchange items from a Home Office Lead Order?

Yes, items from Home Office Lead Orders can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery. Simply contact our customer service team for instructions on how to process a return or exchange. Please note, some exclusions may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Inomiamenda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefBeckyD