• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do Home Office Leads Rotate and What Can I Expect Next?

I'm sure they would make things more even.There are quite a few directors in this area who have lost their directorship...or aren't recruiting. I get HO leads from long distances away - up to 100 miles away in fact! I know that my experience isn't the same as most, though. And if there are ever more qualified TL...I'm sure they would make things more even.
sassypip
Silver Member
I have gotten 4 Home office leads so far this month. THe first one was an online purchase, the 2nd one was a person interested in purchasing some items(she did not as of yet) The 3rd one was someone intersted in the business(still working with her) and then I got aonther today and it was an online purchase. My question is~ Do they normally rotate like that or could I get another online order next time it is my turn? It seems like I am getting a lead every 7-10 days. It is exciting. Just wondering if the next one will be someone intersted in purchasing products again and then the next someone intersted in the business etc etc or it just so happend to fall that way. Thanks!!

Thanks! :)

I can't wait to start getting them myself!!!! Quick question for those of you that might know...if I get 1250 and my team gets 2500 for March, April, and May...when could I possibly get my first HO lead?

mailgirl1978 said:
I can't wait to start getting them myself!!!! Quick question for those of you that might know...if I get 1250 and my team gets 2500 for March, April, and May...when could I possibly get my first HO lead?

You should start getting them in June. But the Lead calendar goes from the 10th to the 10th of each month. (to allow for all stats to be accounted for).

So, if you and your team meet the lead requirements in Mar, Apr, May...you would begin getting leads on the 10th of June.

ChefBeckyD said:
You should start getting them in June. But the Lead calendar goes from the 10th to the 10th of each month. (to allow for all stats to be accounted for).

So, if you and your team meet the lead requirements in Mar, Apr, May...you would begin getting leads on the 10th of June.

And once you get them you will never want to lose them! :chef:

BethCooks4U said:
And once you get them you will never want to lose them! :chef:

SOOOO TRUE!

Just looking at my stats for the month (and I get a lot of leads - not many around here qualify for them must be....) here are my leads:

3/1 - host a show (already did - closed @ $870 w/ 3 bookings)

3/6 - purchase products (already did, $30 order)

3/9 - Learn about starting business (already did - turned in her Grand opening Show of $722 w/ 4 bookings yesterday!)

3/13 - Host a cooking show - (on the schedule)

Then, I also have 5 online lead orders for $246!

I've also had a couple Leads this month that I've contacted, but never heard back - that's one of the frustrating things. The leads can be great, but they can also lead.....nowhere. But for me, the good has far outweighed the bad!

Man, Becky you make me want to recruit... I want leads.

ChefBeckyD said:
SOOOO TRUE!

Just looking at my stats for the month (and I get a lot of leads - not many around here qualify for them must be....) here are my leads:

3/1 - host a show (already did - closed @ $870 w/ 3 bookings)

3/6 - purchase products (already did, $30 order)

3/9 - Learn about starting business (already did - turned in her Grand opening Show of $722 w/ 4 bookings yesterday!)

3/13 - Host a cooking show - (on the schedule)

Then, I also have 5 online lead orders for $246!

I've also had a couple Leads this month that I've contacted, but never heard back - that's one of the frustrating things. The leads can be great, but they can also lead.....nowhere. But for me, the good has far outweighed the bad!

You do get a lot more leads with great results than I do. I don't get nearly that many and many never respond back to me... I know there are a lot of really hot consultants in NC so maybe that's why it's leaner here.

That being said, I have added several team members and had several shows from home office leads as well as many orders!! :love: :chef:

BethCooks4U said:
You do get a lot more leads with great results than I do. I don't get nearly that many and many never respond back to me... I know there are a lot of really hot consultants in NC so maybe that's why it's leaner here.

That being said, I have added several team members and had several shows from home office leads as well as many orders!! :love: :chef:

There are quite a few directors in this area who have lost their directorship...or aren't recruiting. I get HO leads from long distances away - up to 100 miles away in fact! I know that my experience isn't the same as most, though. And if there are ever more qualified TL or Directors in the area, it would slim down. But, in the meantime....I love opening up my emails with "You Have A New Lead" in the subject line! :love:

i love the ho leads! it was my goal to make team leader this year so i could get those leads! just last night i got an online order from someone 65 miles away who ordered $136.50 of stuff!!! wahoo!

My first home office lead recruit is signing on Friday!! Love, love this business!! Thank you Pampered Chef!

December I received $904 in online HO Lead sales, and not one potential recruit. In the last 3 weeks, I've been sent THREE Wedding Registries and almost zilch on sales. It's VERY random.But yes, the little extras are a nice perk! :D

1. What is a Home Office Lead?

A Home Office Lead is a contact person within the Pampered Chef company who can provide support and assistance to consultants in a specific geographic area. They serve as a resource for consultants and help them grow their businesses.

2. How can I find my Home Office Lead?

You can find your Home Office Lead by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Team" tab. Your Home Office Lead's contact information will be listed under the "My Team Contacts" section.

3. What type of support can I expect from my Home Office Lead?

Your Home Office Lead can provide support in areas such as product knowledge, business tips, and training resources. They can also help with troubleshooting any issues you may encounter as a consultant.

4. Can I change my Home Office Lead?

Yes, you can change your Home Office Lead by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service and requesting a change. However, it is recommended to first try to resolve any issues with your current Home Office Lead before requesting a change.

5. How often should I contact my Home Office Lead?

It is recommended to stay in regular communication with your Home Office Lead, especially if you have any questions or concerns. You can also reach out to them for guidance on how to grow your business and stay updated on any important company information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Careyann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • jessinthekitchen