• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Seriously??? What a Waste of a Ho Lead!

In summary, the current consultant put in for a lead because her director won't call her back and she has questions about her status. She was told to call her director, but did not receive a response, so she called the solution center. Her director called her back and she is now back to the top of the lead system.
chefkathy
Current consultant put in for a lead because her director won't call her back & she has questions about her status.

I called the solution center and they gave me her director's name/number, so now I need to make an awkward phone call tomorrow!

Thanks for wasting my HO lead! :devil::devil::devil::devil:

It must be the day for it! I got one today that was a consultant, she said she was trying to set up her website online. Ummm how do you put yourself in the lead system when you are trying to set up a website. This was my first "live" lead in 5 weeks.

You should call HO and have the consultant(s) also call and tell them what happened. They can put you back to the top of the lead system.

Thanks Wendy, I did email them.

Ugggghhhhh these irk me to no end. I have ones looking for hospitality for their team. It was a Team Leader who had no idea what she was doing. One looking for catalogs locally because her Director was not local. Said her Director told her to do it this way because HO was closed and she needed them within a day... your "emergency" is not my lost income!

Turns out she was dropped as a consultant in November. I called her director this morning and left a message. Half an hour later, she called her director. Guess she found her phone number. Grr!

This was the response email I got this morning.Dear Chantelle,Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. Unfortunately we can not do anything. When you accept the lead it is your. I apologize for the inconvenience.Thank you.
xxxxx

Deb, Good for you for going the extra mile!!

I got one a while back from a new consultant who signed up... she wanted to see how long it would take for someone to call her. I called her ASAP and she told me that's what she was doing and then got snotty with me. :yuck: Glad she's not on my team!

What is "Seriously??? What a Waste of a Ho Lead!" about?

"Seriously??? What a Waste of a Ho Lead!" is a satirical comedy film that follows the story of a high school student named Sarah who is determined to become the captain of the cheerleading squad. However, her plans are derailed when a new girl named Heather joins the school and threatens to steal her spotlight.

Who stars in "Seriously??? What a Waste of a Ho Lead!"?

The film stars Emma Stone as Sarah and Hailee Steinfeld as Heather. Other notable cast members include Rebel Wilson, Adam DeVine, and John Cena.

Is "Seriously??? What a Waste of a Ho Lead!" appropriate for all ages?

The film is rated PG-13 for crude and suggestive humor, language, and some teen partying. It may not be suitable for younger audiences.

Where can I watch "Seriously??? What a Waste of a Ho Lead!"?

The film is currently available to stream on various platforms such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video. It may also be available for rental or purchase on other digital platforms.

Is "Seriously??? What a Waste of a Ho Lead!" a true story?

No, the film is a work of fiction. However, it does satirize the competitive and often cutthroat world of high school cheerleading.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • ChefBeckyD