• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Ho Leads With No Phone Number--Do You Look It Up?

In summary, the author of the content got a HO lead with no phone number. She found the person's email address and called them. The person didn't answer their phone, so she emailed them and received a response back saying they are looking for part time work and want more information about the business. The author will call the person tonight and report back with results.
chefkathy
I got a HO lead with no phone number while I was away last week. She gave her address and her email, but no phone number.

For kicks, I looked her up online and found her phone number.

Do I call her? I personally would be freaked if that happened, but I also would have given my phone number!

Hmmm, that's a hard one. I would probably be too chicken to call, but I'd really want to! Maybe see if she responds to your email. Or my guess is maybe she hasn't yet.

I completely agree with Becky. Let us know if you call and if she was freaked or not!

If I intentionally didn't give my phone number at a site and someone called me, I'd be freaked...and seriously p.o'd.

Here's one possible approach (I'm still trying to figure out what to do with these type leads too!): Let her know you are putting info in the mail for her (but it may be a day or two because you just got back from a PC cruise for top achievers ;))

This next part is the wording that I am still struggling with most:
how to convey that any call or meeting is informational in nature (not a pitch). Like I said, I'm still struggling with this one too. The more I think about it though (and I have a couple leads like this out there), the more I want to gently convey that I appreciate their interest, but if they really want the information they need to effectively make a sound decision, to contact me (that's soundy worse than I intend it.)

I contact them through their email and that I would be thrilled to send them a catalog as soon as I receive their phone numbers. I explain that I like to follow up to make sure they received the catalog and to answer any questions. I then say, "Otherwise, you can shop from our entire catalog online through my website!"

It's about 50/50 on whether they send me their phone numbers. Lets face it, most contacts that just want a catalog never buy anything even if you do send them a catalog. At least if they take the time to send me their phone number I know that they are more likely to order.

Michelle

I have yet to get people to respond to an email. Seems they do it on a whim, but then never really want info, etc. I keep complaining to HO that a phone number should be mandatory.

ChefLoriG said:
I have yet to get people to respond to an email. Seems they do it on a whim, but then never really want info, etc. I keep complaining to HO that a phone number should be mandatory.

If they don't want to give a # that might not work either. I've had someone give a 123-456-7890 number. :grumpy:

Addie4TLC said:
If they don't want to give a # that might not work either. I've had someone give a 123-456-7890 number. :grumpy:

Hmmm, that phone number sure gets around...her sister here in PA uses it too.:rolleyes:

I recently got an HO lead with no phone number. I sent an email and it turns out the phone is not a good way to contact her. Try the email...you never know.

I've sent her two emails with no response. I'm too chicken to call.

Well! :approve:

I got another HO Lead with no phone number. I sent her an email and... nothing for 2 days. BUT I just got an email response from her saying that she's looking for part time and wants more info about the business. She gave me her work email and home phone number! I am to call her at 7pm tonight and if she's interested after talking with me she wants to meet this weekend.

Wish me luck!

I happened to mail her some info just this morning so she'll have that as a followup from our call tonight.

What can I say to "hook" her? She said she knows the products are great.

I love sharing this business this time of year because I think it's a fun time to get started. Well, obviously there's the current sign on bonus. But I find that people who maybe wouldn't host a show, do so in May because of HWC. It's a great cause to support, but I think it also makes people more willing to host so hopefully getting bookings won't be a problem. I find that most new consultants' friends and family ARE willing to host shows for them, so then that leads into June which is Sell-A-Thon...what a great start to earn FREE products via PC dollars AND the SAT for fall/winter products! I think people are a little more relaxed in the summer and willing to do things like deck/patio shows, grilling shows, salad shows....it just seems that there are more choices for fun shows in the summer. So, those are all things I tell my potential recruits.

And that great flyer about trying it out for the summer as a "pilot" program is good too because people can see how the summer goes and it'll set them up for a great fall, but it seems to put less pressure on people because to them it seems like they're "trying it for the summer" first.

Good luck!! Let us know how it goes!

Related to Ho Leads With No Phone Number--Do You Look It Up?

What is a "Ho Lead With No Phone Number"?

A "Ho Lead With No Phone Number" is a type of lead that is missing a contact phone number. This can make it challenging to reach out to the potential customer and requires additional research to find their contact information.

How do you handle a "Ho Lead With No Phone Number"?

When you come across a "Ho Lead With No Phone Number", the first step is to try and find their contact information through other means such as social media or online directories. If that is not successful, you can reach out to the lead through email or mail to try and gather their phone number.

What resources do you use to find contact information for a "Ho Lead With No Phone Number"?

There are several resources available to find contact information for a "Ho Lead With No Phone Number". These include online directories, social media platforms, and people search websites. Our company also has a database that can assist in finding contact information for leads.

How long does it typically take to find contact information for a "Ho Lead With No Phone Number"?

The time it takes to find contact information for a "Ho Lead With No Phone Number" can vary. It depends on the availability and accuracy of the resources used and the complexity of the lead's name. On average, it can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few days.

What should I do if I am unable to find contact information for a "Ho Lead With No Phone Number"?

If you are unable to find contact information for a "Ho Lead With No Phone Number", the best course of action is to reach out to the lead through email or mail and request their phone number. If that is not successful, you can continue to periodically check for any updates to their contact information and reach out to them again in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • pamela