• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hello Ho Leads, How I've Missed You

In summary, the recruiter managed to regain HO lead status and is getting more motivated after the changes to the Career Plan. They are hopeful that one of their hobbyists will have their first recruit this month, and they are giving out bonuses for meeting different goals.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
Finally broke my very, very dry recruiting spell last month and regained HO lead status. I thought the leads wouldn't kick in until the 10th of the month, but I got one yesterday (the 4th). Just a little online order but earlier than expected. I LOVE the lead system, even though the petty and frustrating customer care issues can come through it.

Gotta say that I wasn't too excited or interested when they announced the adjustments to the Career Plan that went into effect on the 1st. Directorship just hasn't been a goal since I lost it a couple of years ago. But I'm getting more motivated. Having that # 6 in my head without there having to be 2 SCs really makes a difference. My new recruit is working on some recruit leads. It's nice to know that 2 of those people can count as part of my 6 without needing another recruiter on my team. Or that all 6 can be mine, again, without needing anyone on my team recruiting.

If the stars all lined up and all the people on my team submitted this month, I would be a Director. But I have hobbyists that submit every 4 or 5 months, which is OK but can't count on them. That's alright, Directorship might just happen before Conference if I can keep the recruiting going.

WOO HOOOO!!!! So excited for you.

Congrats! Super glad for you too! I agree the new career plan is awesome and definitely motivational.

Ok, the stars are starting to line up. 5 out of 6 are active this month and team sales will be over $5,000. Just msged #6 to see if she'll be submitting this month. It seems like my hobbyists have been getting orders for the new products. Just a guess, though. Gotta keep recruiting to make up for the hobbyists who don't submit every month.

Love it Becca!!! Cheering you on from TX....WAHOOOO!!!! Definitely keep up the recruiting...less stress on you and your team.

Thanks Laurie. #6 will not be submitting this month. Oh well. Will keep moving forward.

Yah Becca!! That's what I need too - right now I have 4 consultants active, maybe one more. One might have her first recruit this month. I'm giving them an incentive this month with earning tickets for doing different things and will give out the director package I receive if we hit directorship.

What is "Hello Ho Leads, How I've Missed You"?

"Hello Ho Leads, How I've Missed You" is a popular line of cookware and kitchen tools offered by Pampered Chef. It is designed to make cooking and food preparation easier and more efficient.

What types of products are included in the "Hello Ho Leads, How I've Missed You" line?

The "Hello Ho Leads, How I've Missed You" line includes a variety of cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and accessories. Some popular items include the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and Mix 'N Chop.

How does "Hello Ho Leads, How I've Missed You" differ from other Pampered Chef products?

"Hello Ho Leads, How I've Missed You" products are specifically designed for busy individuals who want to save time in the kitchen. They are typically smaller and more versatile than other Pampered Chef products, making them perfect for quick and easy meal preparation.

Are "Hello Ho Leads, How I've Missed You" products safe to use?

Yes, all "Hello Ho Leads, How I've Missed You" products are rigorously tested and meet high safety standards. They are also made with high-quality materials and come with a satisfaction guarantee.

Can I purchase "Hello Ho Leads, How I've Missed You" products online or do I have to attend a party?

You can purchase "Hello Ho Leads, How I've Missed You" products online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. However, attending a Pampered Chef party is a great way to see the products in action and learn new recipes and techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • Teresa Lynn
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sassypip